Smitten?

I'm finally going  out with Crystal.It's just been some days but each day feels like a dream.She's finally looking at me like I did for years.

  I've been waiting  for her and she's here at last."Hi Jeremy"she says  grinning.

"How's my girl?"She giggles.

"Come on I'll walk you to  class",I tell her,resting my arm on her shoulder.

We don't have the same class so I return to my class."Finally J"

"What?"

"So lucky you got her"

"Jealous?"

"Oh yeah"Eric says pretending to be sad"I was going to ask her out"

I punch his arm jokingly"Too bad.Now she's got me.So don't even think about it"

"Oh Jeremy"Lawrence says shaking his head.

Yuca comes  inside the class.As soon as she sees me,she waves and smiles.I wave  back."Pick up your phone sometimes Jeremy"she tells me.I check my phone ."Oh"

"I've been trying to call you so many times."

"Sorry"I smile as apologetically

"No...it's ok."she continues"Here are the notes you asked"she tells me placing them on the desk.

"Thanks"

"You...take notes from her"Eric asks me,surprised.

"So what"

"Thanks Yuca"

YUCA POV

"Thanks Yuca"he's smiling at me again,which makes me grin like  insane.

"Uh..."I want to keep talking to him but I've run out of things to say.I turn to go to my desk,but I remembered something.

"I forgot to say soething".They look  at  me."Congratulations Jeremy,first place again"

"Always"he tells me smiling some more.Seeing him smile is like getting candy as a reward to a kid-genuine,unexplainable joy.

Stacy and the others came and sat down too."Aren't we supposed to be  there?"Stacy asks pointing to the front desk.

"Let's just sit here"

"Since when did you sit at the back?But then you should sit at the back sometimes"Del says.

  They sit down and instantly start talking,like  always.I don't  intend on joining them.I 'm  too busy.I'm watching Jeremy,in the front,smiling and talking to his friends.I've been doing this for  sometime so I know sitting at the back makes it a lot  easier.

I hardly feel like I'm in the class.I can hear the teacher speaking,but I don't know what she's talking about.I clearly hear her ongly  when she started shouting my name.

"Yes?"I stand up not undetstanding anything.

"Your homework?"she says eying me suspiciously.

I   hand her my homework.

It's been like this a lot nowadays.But today,during maths,Jeremy was talking to Eric and suddenly turned back before I could look away.I just smiled and pretended to read a book.

Somehow,classes ended and I was on my way out. Then someone bumped into me while  racing  out."Hey"Jeremy  tries to stop the person who just says"Sorry"and leaves

"You okay?"

"Um...yes"

"Here"he says handing me the notes.

"Don't you need them?"

"I've finished copying them"What?When?He picks up his bag and  we walk out.

"Bye Yuca"he tells me and leaves.

My eyes were fixed on him even as he was walking    away.Just then Stacy comes"You're late"Yes I am,so I hurry out.

___________"Yuca"someone calls out.I turn to see Jeremy.

"Why are you  here?"

"More classes"I sat pointing to the board nearby"You too?"I ask seeing his school bag.

"No,I was with someone.Come on I'll drop you"he hands me a helmet.I stood there for sometime.But I put on the helmet and climb on the  bike.

He didn't stop   at where we  usually do but right in front of our gate."How do you know my house?"

"I followed you "He followed me?

"Why?"

"You forgot to give me notes last time,remember?"

Oh."I didn't know?"

"Of course,I'm so good at it,lots of experience"What does he mean?

I gave back the helmet .Even after he says"Bye Yuca"with a smile and drives away,I'm still standing at  the same spot looking in the samedirection.

All I can think of is Jeremy.

Yes it's not much,but I'll keep trying.So wait for the next chapters.The power situation is still not good,so it might be late again.But I'll still try to update early.