Back to school

Mum  wanted me to go back to  school soon.So after lots of discussion with Mr Fleming  and lots of long long conversations,I  can go back to school .I knew it would be harder to handle school and practice  together.It's  why most of  the trainees drops out of school.But I decided to go with it.

I wanted it to be a surprise so I told no one I was coming.I reached school early today.As I entered the grounds,it felt a little strange to be inside the school.I looked around ,nothing seems to have really changed.Maybe it was because I would have in the practice  rooms  otherwise.

I didn't see any of my friends so I set out to find them.Maybe they didn't come yet.Crystal generally stays near the football ground so I went  to check.She was not there.But Yuca was sitting in one of the shady spots where  Crystal and her friends usually hang out.She was reading and writing things down.

"Yah"I suddenly made an entrance.As I expected,she dropped her books , jumped and fell.I burst out laughing,she's funny."Je...Jeremy?"

"Shouldn't you be in class by now?"

She sees the scattered books and quickly picks them up when I tried to help.

"When did you come?"

"Sometime ago.Have you seen..."I had hardly finished when she  cut in"Crystal?No".

"Let's go.You can help me find her"I offered my hand to help her stand up but she ignores.

"Ok then".

I tried calling Crystal but it did not work out.Maybe I should have told  her earlier.We don't even have the same classes and there is not much time before the classes start.

We had to back to the classes.But I met  Lawrence on the way."Look who's here?"

"Hard without me, right?"

"Not one bit".

Then  she comes ,my pretty girl,beautiful as always.When she brushed her hair ,she noticed me and her eyes widened.Then a smile appeared on her face as she rushed towards me.

"What were you thinking taking so long?"

"Could have been longer".

"Do you know how much I..."Somehow,I had pulled her into my arms."Me too "I say almost choking.She pushes me away awkwardly.

"Teacher"she says and steps away.

"We'll talk later.Getting late.Come Yuca"she says and whisks her away.Yuca silently goes.Since when  were they so close?

I had a lot of catching up to do.Time went fast and  I got to rest a little to and it was normal when I came back too until I reached our place and saw someone behind the building.

I went to check and heard shouting.

"Who the heck are you to tell me anything?"he yelled.

"Just do whatever"he continued shouting.

"When did you ever care?Don't pretend now?

I moved in   a little closer to look.I was right,the tall guy was Andy.But what's he doing here?We are not allowed outsude during  practice hours and certainly not with a phone and he did not go to school since he came here either.

"My mother?Who says so?I don't think I know you",he said and ended the call.He was not shouting even more but it sounded  colder .

Was it fun?Check out the next chapters to know about the Andy situation.