New friends

"I get it mum"I say.She had an important meeting and could not come."I'm very sorry though"she says over the phone. "No ,it's ok"

"You'll still come to school?"Lawrence asks."Yup".My friends came over today."Don't you dare forget me"Crystal says."No really..."She flings her arms around me tightly"Will miss you so much"she says in between sobs.I'm going to miss her too...so much"Then be a good girl and wait for me"I tell her stroking her hair.I could see Yuca  trying to wipe her tears too.Girls.

I soon reached the Xcel building.Some people were already here .A man      comes    in a and asks if   is here.As if we would know.He led us to the fourth floor and told us it was where we would be staying."Three of you would be sharing a room each.You can check your rooms over  there on the list if you didn't see the list earlier".

I opened the door to the  room I was going to stay in.The room was noy very big.There  were three  small beds some chairs ,tables and cupboards.I was  busy checking the room when two guys entered.One  was very tall with short black hair and the one who was making a lot of noise had messy light hair.

Then another guy  came in and told us to come down  to the  hall.We followed   him and went  to  the    hall.I sat down at one of the green  chairs.The guy who came to us talked to some other people.I recognised Mr Ywen Rerlon,he's the CEO of Xcel and he used  to  be a singer ."Welcome to the Xcel family.I'm David Fleming,in charge of your group.Now let's see who are our new additions-we shall start with the introductions".

As soon as he mentioned,the noisy guy from earlier jumped up"Hi everyone,I'm Celan Velfeen",some even flinched hearing him.Another stood up and announced himself slightly adjusting his cap"Can call me Bay".Then another said"Max  Dane"."I'm Jeremy"I said."Taylor"the guy with  the glasses said.The bright red and yellow hair was Spin,the grinning one was Mavis,the stick size head to toe leather was Lucifer,the blank looking one was Nathan,Naul was the older looking guy,the curly hair was Hope and the tall guy was Andy.

I was already  feeling bored having to listen to them and Mr Fleming  and Mr Rerlon syarted speaking and I really   was not listening.

I was glad to go back to the room to rest for a while before they start some tests.The two guys were already inside.I unpacked my  bags and was  putting some clothes in the cupboard when Andy said"Not there.Hang them somewhere else".

"Why  should I?"

"You're taking up too much space".

"This is too much?"I asked.I had only started it.

"Don't you see?"

Now,it's getting on my nerves but before I could speak,Celan stepped in between."Guys we're going to share.And Andy ...you're being rude to our friend"

"Friend?You wish"he said with a smirk and  stormed out.

"He's awkward around strangers"Celan told me with a grin".

Any comments?votes?I'd really like to know if the story is ok.