Break up

We are having a little break between practice so I went back to the  room and called Crystal.I haven't got any calls or text in days.I could not reach her and Celan came to tell me to come back.

After Mr Fleming and the teachers told us to go,I hurried back and picked up my phone and noticed there was a text  from her.I opened the text "Jeremy,I don't think we are right for each other anymore.Let's end this.I'm sorry".I could not understand it so I read it again.But as soon as I noticed what  was happening ,I was already talking  to Crystal while racing out.

"What are you saying?"

"I think I was clear enough".

"No,it's not.Why are you doing this?"

"Jeremy,listen..."

"What?"

"It's just...I'm really sorry but I don't think it will work out.I think..."

"Where are you?"

"Don't do this Jeremy".

"You're there right?"I  ended the call and ran.

She came often to the cafe near the agency building.I thought she might be here and I was right.She was about to leave but stopped seeing me.

"What happened?"

She sighed."Please Jeremy.I really have to leave now"

"No."I  blurted out."I don't understand anything?What did I do?What changed?You must me mistaking something.Just tell me..."I nervously  said.

"I'm tired,Jeremy.I was really happy.But you...were just so distant.Did you even realise we hardly had any time together..."

"But I was busy..."

"That's it.You're too busy with everything else.I'm  sick of waiting around  when you don't have time for me".

"Ok.I'll...not.I won't ...So can you stop scaring me"

"This isn't a joke."

"Don't say that"

"It's over.Bye Jeremy"

As she pushed me aside and walked away ,I wanted to run after her and ask her to stop.I was screaming in my head but not a sound made it out as I stood stunned.

After a while,I dropped  down on a nearby chair.Was I so wrong?I was only trying to be better to her.It's over?How could she say it so easily?

I go to her house and stood standing in front of the gate for a long time.What if I was wrong?What if she really meant it?Will I be a fool if I tried?What if she never really  liked  me?I could not move forward and instead went back.

I wandered around for a while.Without    thinking I  went to Sam.I came into his room  silently.

He was sitting on the floor .I went and sat next to him, leaning on the wall."What happened?"I don't say anything.

"Don't worry.You're not the only one having a bad day".He said.

"Not as bad as mine"

"Don't think so."

"She broke up with me"I said sounding surprised myself.

"You got dumped?That's ...a first.Congrats".He was joking but still sounded serious.

I felt a little  disturbed but remained silent.Then I said"She told me she was tired  of it.Was I really wrong?"

"Don't know J".

But I can't help  feeling I was not wrong.I've only  looked at her all this time .I tried so hard and she didn't even know I   tried.It didn't mean anything to her.I was the only one who cared?Why?

"Welcome to my world J".

Now since Crystal and Jeremy broke up,maybe Yuca will get a chance.Let me know if it was fun.