Confession

YUCA POV

"Shut up"he shouted and walked away.I could not understand.I was so happy when he called.He doesn't call me much.And getting to listen to his voice is my favourite thing.I kept wondering what he was going to say.None of my guesses were correct.He screamed at me and ran away.What was I supposed to do?

I tried calling him,texting,I went to see him,I even went to Sam.But I haven't heard another word from him still.I don't even know what it was I did that made him so angry.It always hurts to see him with Crystal.I know I should be happy for him.It makes me happy to see him smile.But even so,I couldn't stop staring at those smiles that always make me happy but is now always meant for another.I kept watching them together even if the pain increases each time.But I tried hard to smile so I would not break down ,so he would not go away,so no one would notice.I kept wondering if I could go through another day. I was even more scared when I heard he fainted.And when I saw him smile again,it felt like everything was ok.When we started talking again I did not mention anything about what happened.I just had to be a good friend,I told myself.A good friend...that's what I was trying to be.

I've not even seen him for so long.But I'm still waiting.If I wait long enough,he might come.If he doesn't ,I'll wait some more .

"Stop staring at the wall ".I looked around and saw Stacy."If you're done with your analysis,can you come out and help me?"
"Sorry"I say and go outside.Stacy's aunt is holding a party and we're here to help her.Stacy was right.It's exhausting to be with her,she's even more louder and wilder than Stacy.Atleast it keeps me occupied.

I was getting thirsty so I went to the kichen.I reached for the glass of water on the table and drank it all.It tasted a bit weird and I started having suspicions.I was about to go out when I heard my phone ring.
"Yes,Sam"
"Where are you?"
"Yuca,come here"Stacy shouted.
"Can you wait a little?"I asked.
"Sure".
I put the call on hold and started to walk out but I felt dizzy and strangely the room felt warmer.I tried to sit down but landed on the floor"Yuca,what..."I saw Stacy rushing in but everything started spinning.

"Yuca,Yuca "someone was shouting.I slightly opened my eyes.
"What happened?"
"I came in for a drink.But it tasted weird".
"Was it the one on the table?"I finally realised what happened.
"That was not water ,right?".

SAM POV
"Can you wait a little"she asked.
"Sure"I said.
I heard someone shout"Yuca,what...".Maybe it's her friends, there were lots of noises.It sounded like something happened to Yuca and I didn't know what to do.

So I kept listening.They were silent for a while but they started to talk again.They talked about too many things and I had to keep listening.Yuca,you don't know the things I go through for you.
"He's such a fool.How can he not even know I've liked him for months.You won't know what it's like."Probably Jelina.
"Quiet".
I could barely hear Yuca when she said"Really?".
"Only you know?"she sounds unusual."So you're saying I'm just a little kid who only knows about books?"
"Yuca...go to sleep.It might help".
"No.It doesn't help.When I wake up it hurts more.I try to ignore it,I try to remain silent.I feel like screaming,I have so much I want to say.But what if I regret?Will it get harder to handle?It's like hell trying to keep quiet.But if I don't ...and it hurts"I heard her sobbing.
"I have to be a good friend ...but I like him.More than you've liked anyone.Jeremy...."she started crying again but that one word already broke the stupid heart of this fool.
"So much...I ...I like him more than everything else."
Can't you stop?But you would not listen to me.
"I had to pretend like I didn't care.But everytime he smiled,it felt like I had the world.He has an amazing voice,when I listen to him sing,I would be..."She must be smiling right now.
"But he likes only one girl.She's so lucky.Maybe she likes him as much as I do .And he probably likes her as much too ,maybe even more.So I don't matter."
I kept listening still.
"When you told me about that girl...it felt like everything ended.There was nothing but it ended.I sound like an idiot.It was awful".And how do you think I am?
"Still,I had to smile and laugh.I was scared he'd go away otherwise.If I'm no fun,he'd get tired of me.I'm making him sound bad now.It's just I don't want to ruin anything".She continued,"Atleast I get to see him and listen to him even if he belongs with someone else.I'm being greedy and selfish if I want more,right?"
She laughs.
"But these tears aren't listening?Don't come out,it's not your place.I'm happy,don't they know?I'm sooo happy.See,I'm smiling".
"Yuca ..."
"Isn't my hair long now?And if I...if I brush my hair like this,do I look good?"
I heard a thud.
"I'm trying.I'm even wearing a skirt,look.She's very pretty ...I'm not enough but still...I like..."
I ended the call.I don't want to hear anymore.I never wanted to know .If only I could forget everything and it would be like before.

But she doesn't know anything and Jeremy doesn't either.So I still have a chance.And I can't lose her.I'll be meeting Jeremy on sunday,I'll just have to stop him from making it any bigger.I'm being selfish and I'm sorry.I'll make it upto her somehow but I can't lose her.

Yuca finally spilled her secret?How was it?Let me know.

And it's been long since I uploaded any chapters.So,it's going to be an upload relay.So you can continue reading