Chapter 12- Hephaeta

NB- *Hephaeta~(huh-fee-ee-tah)*

What the hell was I thinking?

Just because I was furious at Darci, did not, by any supernatural means, give me the right to be going into an unknown portal transporting me asscrackidly to some strange place that I knew not one ass about.

Is Drake being wanted in some other realm?

Oh please.

That headache Jay. 

Talk about being a simp.

I've been so busy beating myself up in my mind, I didn't pay the scenic beauty any mind. 

The lush apple green grass stared at me filled with diversified colours of wildflowers as they kissed the tips of the bare part of my leg, just as the scent of the fresh wind cupped my cheeks.

The baby blue sky was lined with marshmallow-like clouds and streaks of grey smoke coming from the distance behind. 

This seemed like a majestic dream which I'd awake from any moment seeing as there was a gigantic brick red fortress lined with shrubs that were red with fire.

From where I stood, it was clear that at least 5 buff guards were surrounding the entrance of a matte black Crossover SUV. 

I searched for a place to hide myself and luckily enough, there were tall spruce trees behind, and some shrubs that weren't on fire to the side.

As far as my vision saw, it looked like 3 people, one in a black coat and the other 2 wearing fiery red as they appeared one by one out of the car.

As they were being escorted into the fortress, one of the red-coated persons, made a 180 swivel to scan the area, probably sensing my presence. 

I hid in the bushes, waiting until they were no longer in sight before I made my run to explore the rest of the area.

I followed the green grassy path past a sign, 'Welcome to the Hephaeta Realm'.

*Hephaeta~(huh-fee-ee-tah)*

Further past the sign, the ground changed from lush grass to cobblestone with the grass poking through the cracks.

People were chattering many of whom, had different coloured eyes and carried themselves differently wearing modern versions of medieval clothing and many accessories to complement their clothing choices.

There were sheds of various workers such as Healers, Blacksmiths, Carpenters a Library and more.

Walking by, I felt their eyes following my every move.

Scared and knowing nothing about my whereabouts, I drifted towards the Library for help.

Walking in, the bell greeted me, serving as a sign that someone had entered the hut.

On the outside, it seemed like a small, tight space, but on the inside, it was as big as a museum, huge enough to fit 2 double story houses.

Chandeliers hanging on the high ceiling, lighting up the dark-stained wooden tables and chairs and running onto the tall shelves stacked with books a bookworm would bury themselves under.

"May I help you, young lady?" A low pitched voice came from behind a book.

"Uh, yes, please. Can I know what this place is?" I asked.

On the back of the guy's hand there laid a small outline of a flame as he rested the book face down onto the table.

He revealed himself with large black glasses and orange hair matching the freckles on his face and bright brown eyes.