Chapter 3- Expected, Unexpected Surprises

I'm out of Drake's car and make my way to the massive building. A loud bell was heard as I was walking in and a woman wearing a black suit with a blood-red tie and a clipboard approached me with a stern look on her face.

"Good morning. I'm Victoria, the Vice-Principal. You look lost. Can I help you?" the lady asked.

"Um..yea...I...I'm new here and I don't know where to go or what to do." I fumbled over my words as the lady was searching my eyes....my soul for answers to unknown questions.

"Ok. Let's start with your name." She finally spoke out.

"Cassandra. Cassandra Allen." I responded, hoping my voice was not as shaky as I heard.

Her eyes widened as she heard my name.

Does she know who I am?

She searched her clipboard, flipping pages until she finally muttered my name. "Allen, Cassandra. Ah, here you are. You are scheduled for Mathematics in room M10 at this moment." She looked away from her clipboard and then at me.

"If you would just come with me to the Administrative Office, I would print out your timetable for you so you can make your way to your classes."

We walked through a massive white hallway into a brightly lit room. It had a big brown desk with a computer, a printer and a telephone and a beautiful rug on the wood floor. There was a picture of two ladies hanging over the desk. One was the Vice Principal, Victoria, and the other looks to be the Principal. Though it may seem that the picture looked to be cut at the end.

What if it was supposed to be a picture of three?

I jumped as the printer made a noise indicating that my timetable was being printed. Victoria handed me my timetable.

"Here you are. I suggest that you head to your first class and do the same throughout the day." She said quietly.

I took the paper and opened my bag to put it in.

"Thank you," I replied and walked out of the office, ramming over someone.

I got up and stared eye to eye with a hazel haired boy. He actually looked stunning. It was like a white angel appeared and knocked him into me. He had really dark brown eyes and a big nose with full lips. He wore a blue plaid shirt and blue jeans and a white stunner.

"Hey, I'm so sorry I ran into you. I should have watched where I was going." He said as he bent down to help me pick up my books.

"It's alright! I should have put my timetable in my bag before I walked out of the office." I replied. We both laughed as handed me the books.

"I'm Aaron, by the way." He stretched out his hand for me to shake.

I shook his hand. "I'm Cassandra. But most people call me Cassie."

"Well, it was a pleasure running into you today Cassie." He chuckled. "It's kinda clear that you're new here, and I would walk you to your class if I wasn't already late for mine."

"The pleasure's all mine!" I smiled. "I think I could find room M10 on my own anyway."

"M10? That's my Maths class! Looks like I could show you to your class after all."

We began walking down a flight of iron staircase and down a corridor as we approached the sign M10 indicating our classroom.

The teacher was down in his textbook when we walked in."Jacobs, you're late. Please have a seat."