chapter 2: Meeting alterra

A day has pass since they first left as the group were still following agent Sullivan and Jack to the secret military base. Tho they get to see the alterra people and find out why they want to see them. Ryle was still concerned about how they found a way to travel to universes. Right now they managed to make it to the military base and see them opening the gates for them to enter. Once inside they all parked their cars and got to see the military base. Non of them has ever been to a military base, but that's why it's called a secret base.

Wildcat: whoa, I never thought it would be this big

Vanoss: meet to

Ryle: already know, it's just like are military base

Agent Sullivan: ok you guys, just follow us and don't touch anything

Smii7y: what about the floor

Agent: you can touch the floor

Smii7y: good

Agent Sullivan and Jack moves to the entrance as the others follow. Once inside they can see a lot of military people and stuff being sorted out. Some of them saw the group moving by as they started to talk about them.

Soldier 1: hey aren't those the guys who came back from an alien planet

Soldier 2: looks to be

Soldier 3: I don't know how they managed to survive, they must be lucky

Soldier 2: their only luck because they have him on their side

Soldier 3: well good for them

After they pass by them they can see they are going inside a room. The sign by the door said meeting room which is where the alterra people are in. Once inside agent Sullivan told them to take a seat and wait for the alterra people to come. They all sat down as agent Sullivan and Jack left them there to wait. While they are waiting they started to make conversation.

Terroriser: I don't know about this man

Ryle: just take a deep breath right now

Moo: you look calm right now

Ryle: because they are from my earth, they won't do nothing

Wildcat: are you sure

Ryle: I'm sure

Wildcat: ok

Than all of a sudden the door in the back began to open revealing agent Sullivan and Jack along with another person. This one was wearing a suit similar to ryle's swimsuit but different. The suit also has the logo of alterra, which means this is the alterra person they are meeting.

                          (This guy here)

                          (This guy here)

As he enters he sits down as he gets to see the group that he was waiting to meet.