chapter 28: shadow of the deep

The group began to pack up from their mini base as well as taking the baby snow stalker pet. Once they got everything they drove to their sea trucks and turn their snow fox into a backpack, which is sweet.

They enter their sea trucks and said their farewell to the biome. Taking off they pass the underwater cave and pass by those eyeball jellyfish. After that they came back to the twisty bridge biome where they first started. They arrive at their base and park their sea trucks by it. They enter inside and put their things in the locker as terroriser lets the baby snow stalker explore it's new area.

Basically: it's good to be back

Nogla: I'm going miss that biome

Wildcat: and those snow fox

Nogla: yup

Ryle: so where's the last artifact evan

Vanoss looks around and can see the artifact location. Looking out the window he can see that it's located........at the delta island. This couldn't be right is it. They've been to the island before and they haven't seen anything there. Maybe they miss some there they didn't see, probably a small cave or something.

Vanoss: it's at the delta island

Ryle: Delta island?

Robin: we've been there before and we didn't see any alien tech their

Vanoss: maybe there was something we didn't see

Basically: we can head their right now

Vanoss: good idea, me and marcel will go to delta island

Ryle: alright will wait here

Vanoss: ok

With that vanoss and basically got out and instead of taking the sea truck they took the seamoth. Than they drove of to delta island and find the last artifact.

Time skip.

The two arrived at the island and got off their seamoth. Vanoss can see that he is close to the location as they went to find a way to get to it. Wandering around the place they try to see if there's a certain path they didn't take. They went to the side of the small mountain to see if anything is there, until they found the a small cave. Vanoss looks to see that it's through this rock.

Vanoss: well we found it

Basically: it's through here

Vanoss: yup

Basically: so now what

Vanoss: I'll be crawling through it and scan the artifact

Basically: ok

Vanoss went close to the small cave and enters in. He walks through the small cave as he can see something glowing green ahead. As he made it he can see that it looks like a table with some sort of green rectangular block. But right he begins to scans it and as it's done he sees that this a minerals analysis station.