chapter 15: lithium

Today the group have two new jobs to do, the first is to find lithium in the purple vent biome and the second is from marguerit who wants them to sabotage alterra's satellite tower. They'll first get lithium so that they can expand their base to add new things. Marguerit said they are simple to find in the biome, tho there are dangerous creatures around that area. They will need to be cautious around them and gather lithium as much as possible. They began leaving the lilypad biome and enter the purple vent biome as they start there search again.

Vanoss: ok so marguerit said lithium is here

Robin: ok but what about those cryptosuchus

Ryle: will have to avoid them

Vanoss: how about this, will have the guys send out to get lithium while we protect them

Wildcat: hold on what! I'm not going out there with those creatures swimming around

Delirious: ya it sounds risky

Vanoss: I'll be behind you guys

Wildcat: and what if they come at us?

Vanoss: I'll ram them with my sea truck

Delirious: wouldn't you damage the vehicle

Vanoss: we have repair tools

Delirious: ok

Robin: look let's just get some lithium and be on are way, also remember we need to help marguerit's problem

Terroriser: of course

Ryle: so are we going with evans idea or what?

They all have to think about wether to go with vanoss idea or think of something else to do. They could stay in the sea truck and look for it like that, but lithium maybe hard to see in the truck. But with vanoss idea they could be least hard to find them and some could also be in small caves. Tho it could be bad from the cryptosuchus swimming around, not to mention some purple vents are bursting purple flames that are hazardous. But then they went with the second idea.

Robin: well go with vanoss idea

Wildcat: oh great

Robin: just remembered to have your knife out while yaw are out there

Nogla: huh ok

And they all equipment their knifes and exit the sea truck except for ryle, vanoss, and robin who are going to protect them from danger. Like a search party they all spread out and swim forward while they look down to find lithium. They all can hear the roars of the cryptosuchus out there which made them worry. It wouldn't be long for them to look for it, until finally one of them saw one.

Terroriser: hey I found lithium

Wildcat: you did, finally

Basically: you found one, but still need more of it

Nogla: let's keep looking for more

Terroriser found one just laying on the floor as he picked it up, but they will need more in order for them to craft better things. So they keep looking for lithium until they have enough lithium for everything to build. Than one of them can see a cryptosuchus in the distance not moving. Despite not wanting to go further they continue on and not make eye contact with the creature. Vanoss, ryle, and robin can see the cryptosuchus as well and will be prepared for it to make a move.

They keep looking at the ocean floor, until wildcat found another one. Two down a couple more to go, they would need all the lithium as possible. This will take a while to get lithium as they can as possible.