chapter 20: the glacier basin

The sun was about to set on the horizon as the guys have made the sea truck docking module. Vanoss decided to give the docking module to basically for ryle. After that john came passing in his ship and drop off some more resources to continue building more docking modules. Vanoss right now got done making the second docking module and as he did ryle and robin came back on there date. They park by Vanoss sea truck and got out to see him.

Ryle: hey I Evan what's going on

Vanoss: just crafting a sea truck docking module for you

Ryle: really, how did you find the blueprints for that?

Vanoss: well explain later

Ryle: ok

Vanoss: so how is yaw's date

Robin: it was wonderful and also a start

Vanoss: ok, ok, hey the sun is going down so once I get this done I'm heading to bed

Ryle: alright

The two of them head inside while vanoss finishes the last docking module. Once he did he installed it onto ryle's sea truck and went inside. Some of the guys have been on their pda as they are talking to their friends back on earth. But other than that vanoss just ignored everything and just heads to his bed. He lays on his bed and claps his hands to turn off the lights in the room. He remembers the fifth artifact that he needs to go looking for to find the next body for al-an.

But for now it's time to get his shut eyes.

The next morning.

Vanoss wake up from his sleep and can see the others are still asleep. It seems that vanoss is the first one to be awake. He leaves his bed and went to get some coffee from the multi-purpose room. After getting coffee and some preserve food he decided to go out early today and look for the artifact. He exits the base and enters his sea truck, than he talks to al-an about the fifth artifact.

Vanoss: al-an are you their?

Al-an: have you got your relaxing

Vanoss: yes I have and I'm ready to find the artifact

Al-an: excellent, I'll ping the location to your optic eye

Vanoss: ok

Al-an went silent and marks the location to vanoss eye. He looks to see the icon of where it is at. The location look to be not far and from where it's at it must be in the deep twisty bridge biome. He drove to the location of the artifact and hope to know where the next body components for al-an is at. Arriving at the entrance to the deep twisty bridge he park his sea truck close to the entrance and got out to dive down. He remembers ryle telling him about the squid shark that lurks in this area, so he needs to be careful. He went to the artifact and carefully looks around for anything that is dangerous.

He arrived at the artifact and can see that this one looks quite special. It looks like it has a platform with four spikes on each corner. A more bigger spike can be seen in the middle of the platform as the smaller ones shoots a green energy at it. Vanoss gets closer to it and scans the artifact while looking around for the squid shark. After he is done scanning al-an began to speak to him.

Al-an: it seems you have found it

Vanoss: what's this one al-an

Al-an: an obelisk, tho I'm not able to know what purpose does it serve

Vanoss: maybe like a mark for territorial

Al-an: possibly, but we will not find out

Vanoss: ok