chapter 21: worm from below

An hour has pass for the group as they still wait for delirious to come back. The have their mini base set up and have crafted the fabricator. One of them are outside because of the snow stalkers that got to close to their mini base and tried to attack them. Eventually they see delirious coming back with the necessary resources to make a hydraulic fluid for the bridge.

Delirious: hey guys I got the things we need

Nogla: great man

Delirious: ummm what happened

Wildcat: snow stalkers

Delirious: oh ok

Ryle than came outside to see delirious.

Ryle: did you get the resources

Delirious: I have, here you go

Delirious give the resources to ryle.

Ryle: thanks, now I can make the hydraulic fluid

Nogla: awesome man

Ryle than heads inside of the mini base. The base was just a single multi-purpose room with a window, table and chairs, and one fabricator. Ryle than began make the hydraulic fluid as the others look to see him make it. As it was done he tells them to go outside so that he can reactivate the bridge for them. Ryle came to the terminal on the bridge and install a new hydraulic fluid. As he did that the terminal screen chang for him to extend the bridge.

Ryle: alright it's ready

All: yes

Ryle: alright, let's go

Ryle press the terminal as the bridge began to extend, allowing them to go across. Once it connects to the other side they continue on forward with basically in his prawn suit behind them. There destination was exactly the way to al-an's second body as they are half way to it. They came across a site that is next to a giant hole, so they investigate it to see what it has. Eventually they found a data box that contains a blueprint, but what blueprint could this be. Basically opens the box and took out the data chip and use the chips wire to connect to his pda.

Basically PDA: new blueprint synthesized

Wildcat: what did you get

Basically: a blueprint for a thumper?

Wildcat: a thumper? What the hell is a thumper?

Basically: says here it just thumps the ground

Terroriser: who would need that and what moron made it

Robin: guys chill, it could be made for a reason

Terroriser: what to annoy us while we sleep

Robin: no for something else

Basically: well what ever is for I'm not going to craft it

Robin: ok than, but don't say I told you so

Basically: what ever

Basically than got back into his prawn suit and the group continue on. As they went further up ahead they came to a large open area. There are giant rocks that look to be pointing up in the sky and a couple of snow stalkers roaming. Vanoss can see the destination up ahead of them. They than climb down and follow vanoss to the location. Then one of them felt something shaking beneath their feet while they continue on.

Terroriser: did anyone felt something shaking

Basically: what?

Terroriser: the ground started to shake a little