chapter 26: frozen leviathan

The group wonder in a cave while having their flashlights equip. They began to think of what to find in this cave they are exploring. They thought it could be new technology, but others think it's something that can help al-an. Robin however think it could be something that her sisters friends have found. They go further into the cave when they see a light stick. This means that a excavation site is near, so they continue further to see what it is.

They can see more light sticks that one of them scans it for it's blueprints. But as they went further they can see equipment that are buried in the ice. They than saw a destroyed forklift underneath chunks of ice and lots of chunk ice.

Vanoss: geez what happened here

Wildcat: maybe the cave was about to collapse

Ryle: can't be because the integrity of this place would be stable and would have low risk of collapsing

Basically: so what happened

Robin: where about to find out

As they came around the cave and area met with a giant open room of ice. Everything here seems to be broken and some are still operating. But the most that stood out for them was a huge leviathan creature frozen in a wall of ice. This is the biggest leviathan they ever seen here in this planet, despite them encountering the emperor leviathan once. They see that this once is frozen in a giant ice wall, So they aren't sure if it's still alive or is now dead. They wonder in more to get a good look at the place and the leviathan.

Vanoss: holy mother of God

Wildcat: how could something like this exist

Basically: now this shows how dangerous this planet is

Wildcat: no shit man

Ryle: I think to he real question is what were they doing here

terroriser: I don't know and I hope it's not something to break that leviathan out

They examine the place more and see what they can find.

Robin: so this what Sam's friends found

Ryle: I believe so

Robin: but exactly where they doing

Vanoss: hey guys I found something

They rush to vanoss to see what he found. When they got to him they are curious about what he got, but robin know what it is. A purple necklace with three Blue gems on it.

Wildcat: is that a necklace

Vanoss: I think it is

Nogla: who's necklace is it

Robin: it's my sister's necklace

They all look at robin as she take the necklace from vanoss hand.

Robin: Sam never take this off

Vanoss: she doesn't

Robin: no

Basically: oh no

Ryle: you think something happened to her

Robin: I don't know

While the others talking wildcat looks up on the pad and found a pda. This one has an audio log from someone name Alexis and it seem to be talking about the incident of this place. He takes the pda to the others to see what to make of it.

Wildcat: hey look what I found

Vanoss: what is it

Wildcat: it's a pda that has an audio log