chapter 23: Phi robotics

Morning time has pass and the group are awake and ready. They had an uncomfortable time sleeping on the ground. But now that they are awake they can begin their next step of adventure and that would be going to phi robotics. There they may find lots of blueprints and clues from robins sister. The group have got their things and exit the mini base.

They made their way to the know location to the phi robotics. The group began making their way to it while avoiding the snow stalkers roaming. Decided there looks and big body of fur they can infact run fast than them. The cold wasn't bothering them since the sun is out warming their suits. But there pda has told them about a storm approach in about five hours.

They continue on ahead and need to do this quickly before the storm arrives. Then a came to a snow stalkers who is sleeping at their path to phi robotics.

Vanoss: great

Robin: del can you send me the data about the snow stalker

Delirious: sure but why

Robin: just do it

Delirious went to his pda and send the the snow stalker data to robin. She opens her pda and looks at it for a minute. After that she close her pda and equip herself a flare.

Terroriser: what are you doing

Robin: as I was reading about them I found out that they are sensitive to flares

Vanoss: ok

Robin: I'm going to scare it off

Terroriser: alright

Robin with a flare in hand approach the snow stalker and pat it's back. Tho its a risky thing to do but it's fur felt soft and warm. Couple of patting it cause it to wake up and turn to see robin in an aggressive mood. She almost thought that the glowing thing on it snout were it's eye, but it wasn't at all. It snarled at here as a threat and then she turns on the flare. The snow stalker was a bit frighten to see it as robin got close the snow stalker. Doing so cause it to move away from her and she throws it at the snow stalker. The flare burns its fur as it now ran away from the group. They are surprised to see what robin just did, she was quite lucky to do something like that.

Robin: there, problem solved

Wildcat: didn't think you were going to do that

Robin: ok now let's go

They all just accept it for what robin just did and continue on. While they did they felt a little wind passing by. Tho it was normal to them, but it's not that at all. it's a sign that a storm is coming. They would need to find the site quickly before they get caught in the storm. They pass through an open area that they haven't seen yet with purple plants and mini geyser. But they won't explore it yet, not without the full blueprint of the snow fox. They than enter an ice cave with strange plants they haven't seen before.

It took them an hour to looks for the site, until they exit the cave and found it. On the ice wall is a giant door with the phi robotics logo. It seems that the door to it is left open and they can almost see what's inside. They than start to feel that the wind is getting more intense and the sky looks to be fading. Without thinking they just ran to the entrance to get out of the storm. Once they got inside they can see that the phi robotics site is completely abandoned and destroyed.

The catwalk was broken in half, chunks of giant ice are on the ceiling, and most of the equipment are buried. Robin did say that some equipment should be here and the full blueprint of the snow fox.

Robin: here it is, well what left of it

Wildcat: so what should we do

Robin: you guys can scan what ever you find out here while I look inside of the base