chaptor 31: infinity and beyond

(spoiler alert: this chapter contains the ending of below zero. If you haven't experience the end you can feel free to turn back and return later. You have been warn, enjoy.)

The group made their way out of the crystal cave and out of the purple vent cave. Today would be day they head to an architect facility that has a phase gate. A facility in which is where al-an will be leaving this planet and back to his home world. They follow vanoss as he knows the location of where the phase gate facility is. Al-an ping the location for vanoss and it would seem that this facility is something new.

They made their way up north to where they will be walking on land again. Robin also noticed on her pda that outpost zero in located from where there heading. They drove pass their base and continue on going north. It was fun having al-an round on their journey around this place. Tho vanoss would something hate that al-an can access his memory to see everything when he in his head. They came a Ice surface as they drove underneath it to get where their going. They can see a couple of fishes and a new creature they see. A giant circle looking fish with a hole in the center of it's body.

There are four of them roam but they'll probably not scan them for now. As they travel underneath the ice they see and opening that leads outside. They went to it and began to surface. The rest of way they will have to walk to the location. They all got out of their sea trucks and began walking their way to the facility. Down the small river of ice they see one of those burning plants that looks looks in their direction.

They continue on down the ice river they came to an area where they a site. This one looks to be abandoned as some parts are buried in the snow. Piece of prawn suits are scattered everywhere, entrances are badly damage, and equipment are nowhere to be seen at all.

Vanoss: what is this place

Robin: this is outpost zero

Wildcat: what?

Robin: this are use to help study the architect technology and other things they find

Basically: but what happened

Robin: they shut it down because they didn't have any results

Basically: ok

Delirious: are some equipment left they're

Robin: maybe I don't know

They continue walking as they pass this outpost and probably see what it has for them. They continue on to the path as vanoss can see they are almost there. They went Through a crevice of rock with burning plants above, until they see a cave up ahead. They enter the cave as they can see giant green crystals on the ground and up on the ceiling. They went further ahead and are met with site that is built in front of the facility. This facility is built in the ice and some equipments here look to be they were trying to get in. They are amaze of the sight of how big this facility is an how it's built in the ice. When they came to the facility the entrance energy door begins to fade away as they can see al-an in there.

They head inside to meet up with al-an as they can see that he's doing something.

Vanoss: is this the phase gate facility

Al-an: this is only part of it

Vanoss: part of it? So where the rest

Al-an: I'll get to than, but I have something to share with you and your friends

Vanoss: ok

Al-an: you see when my data and memory returned I was capable of remembering something my people did.

Basically: what is it?

Al-an: they have visited your world long time ago

They were in shock about what al-an, that his people came to their world once. If that the case than that explains the teleporter they found last year.