chapter 30: Al-an

5 hours later.

We the group going through the purple vent cave as today is the day they meet al-an in his new body. They managed to fixed up their sea trucks and have it's modules back. Their sea truck has one upgrade and that's it's perimeter defense system. They enter the crystal cave area as they make their way more deep to where the fabrication facility is located. They know a shadow leviathan is here but that's why they all the perimeter defense system for.

As they make their way to the deeper part of the crystal cave they can see the shadow leviathan in the far distance. They all see and have their defense system ready in case it comes at them. Which it did when it spotted them as it charges at them. When it got close to them they all activated their defense system which created a wave of electricity. This shock the leviathan as it turns away from them and flees.

After that they continue on as they drove deep into the giant hole. As they enter the deep layer of the crystal cave they went up ahead to look for another hole that goes down deep. They pass the crystal castle and heads to the next area. When they found a way to go deeper they are met with something different. The enter in a new area where there are red crystals that are in strange formations. Some are cubic and others are in rectangular formation. This place is also beautiful compare to the giant blue crystals.

Vanoss looks around and can see the location of where the fabrication facility is at. They head there and took a look at the crystals more better than anything. They now have arrived at the entrance of what is now the fabrication facility, hidden under the red crystals.

Vanoss: well this is it

Wildcat: yup

Vanoss: you guys are finally going to meet him

Delirious: uh huh

Vanoss: ok......let's do this

Vanoss and his friends exit the sea truck as the others did the same. As they got to the entrance they pass through the force field that prevents the area from flooding. They are now in the fabrication facility as they make their way to the main room. As they did they came to a big open room with three hologram terminals to their left, which is where they make the parts. Up ahead of them is the what they believe is a giant architect fabricator. This must be where it assembles al-an's body.

They look to their left and go to the first one.

Vanoss: I guess this is where I make the parts

Ryle: I believe so

Robin: well let's begin making it

Vanoss: ok

Vanoss went up to the first terminal as it projects a picture of the ingredients. This one is for the skeleton as he place the ingredients to the terminal. Than it's begins to fabricate the skeleton.

Vanoss: so al-an you told me that your people came here to search for a cure or something

Al-an: I was.......a researcher

Vanoss: you were a scientist? Like ryle and robin?

Al-an: My people regarded my scientific contributions with particular interest

Vanoss: so like ryle and robin

Al-an: if that is your interpretation

The fabricator finish the skeleton as it floats on the terminal.

Vanoss: So how did your valuable scientific mind wind up infected?

Al-an: Not my mind. My body. Perhaps your should build the next component