chapter 5: helping hands

Team 6 and ryle 3rd pov.

The team have managed to make little progress about building their first base again in the planet. Tho they didn't have the multi-purpose no more do to their pda update, so they have to restart on getting new structure blueprints. The resources are vary new to them as there is now scrap metal here, but they remember there is no crash site of any ship and they aren't near the aurora anymore. Limestone is their key of getting titanium for their base and copper to made electric equipment.

Along there job of making a base are the new creatures roaming around them. Some of the alien fishes they remember in the past but some look quite different. Despite the pengwing they saw first they saw two new creatures.

Vanoss was getting creepvine cluster seed when one of his tools was taken by a purple creature with arms and two fingers. He chases is around for a second when he got his tool back. Vanoss than decided to scan it but was cautious of it taking his scanner this fish. After it was done vanoss swims away from is as it was following him unnoticed. He opens his pda to check out the creatures.

Vanoss PDA: scan complete

Vanoss PDA: scan complete.... Sea monkeys are medium size and intelligent herbivore which show great interest on in other life forms and their possession. It's two finger-like appendage on each forearm are tip with suction pads for basic object manipulation. Sea monkeys roam the ocean almost playfully and largely fearless of predators. They seem to form small nest where they hoard objects of interest for unknown purposes.

Assessment: investigate with caution

As vanoss finished reading it the sea monkey than took his pda as it swims away with vanoss chasing the sea monkey.

While that is happening nogla was catching fishes for food and bladder fish to make water. As he was catching them he came apon strange rock formations that look like a kraken tentacle. He follows it to see where it leads to and came to a giant hole that lead deep. He was going to see it but remember they don't have a rebreather and also there was a creature that didn't look friendly. It look to be an alien shark that is grey with yellow stripes, it's head could be some sort of battering ram, and it's mouth open to show sharp teeth that could break bone.

He didn't want to bother it so he turned around to meet with the others. Tho he needs to tell them about their first predator they will encounter. He caught the last three fish he needs and now is heading back to the base.

Ryle was in the base going through his pda about the planet and how this place is different than where they once were last year. Before he could read further he hears nogla coming in from the entrance as he greets him.

Ryle: hey david

Nogla: hey ryle, what you doing

Ryle: going through my pda

Nogla: ok

Ryle: by the way, I was told by john that the meteor shower is approaching soon

Nogla: shoot, want me to get the guys in