chapter 7: first contact

Today is the day the guys and gal are about to go exploring the deep part of the twisty bridge area. The group are right now equipping their rebreather's to embark on their goal and hope to find something in the giant hole. They got equip with salt food and water bottles on their travel. Before they go out they started to rethink on what they are going to do.

Ryle: ok, so we are going back to the hole in the twisty bridge biome because of an unknown signal me and vanoss found

Terroriser: what do we expect to find

Ryle: I'm not sure, but we may find something that's alien origin

Delirious: sweet, I'm down for that

Robin: anything else

Ryle: nothing at all, you guys ready

All: ya

Ryle: than let's go

The group equip their rebreather's and headed out to the twisty bridge biome. From there they should be finding a hole vanoss and ryle found. They eventually arrived at the biome and can faintly see the hole they are going. Once they are at the giant hole they all dive down to see what the signal was. Ryle knows that this is not alterra signal because pda would've immediately identify it. When they got close to the noise they see something that they have seen a long time. Laying on a rock was a piece of alien tech, mainly a precursor tech. They haven't seen this in a long time since they found the precursor teleport year ago. This think was beeping something they don't understand what it's doing.

As they approach it their pda went off as they check it so see what it is.

Everyone's pda: detected an unknown signal broadcasting. Adding known location to pda

After that their helmets hud was giving them the coordinates to the location the noise is coming from. They follow the icon that was leading them in a cave with more of those giant precursor Wall, only this time they are standing. They saw more of them as if it's leading them to what they could assume us the alien structure.

About a minute later they came to the Last precursor Wall from their right was non other than the structure it was coming from. The entrance as a energy field that seems to prevent the water flooding the inside. Than they enter the alien building and the first thing that happened was a broadcast voice.

alien facility: Sanctuary power critical

Ryle: what was that

Robin: I don't know

Vanoss: is there anyone here

Wildcat: huh, "ahem" Hello, is someone here

???: In the matter of speaking. We are running out of time".

Terroriser: who is that

Ryle: only one way to find out

They continue into the structure that is called the sanctuary the voice calls this place. The inside was not looking good as everything looks to be destroyed from the cave collapsing. There were also robotic spider they remember seeing. One of them scans it but it's data was the same from when they first saw them. They venture more in the sanctuary and saw everything was completely damaged as they can see the robots trying to repair the place.

Terroriser: this place looks cool

Delirious: what is all this

Robin: I'm not sure

As they went further in the voice can be heard again in the area.

alien facility: Seeking emergency storage, medium