Chapter 1- His Eyes

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Expect slow updates, sorry in advance🙏

Let's get into the story😍🥰💃

-----------------------------------------------------------

He wore white button up shirt and black pants, dressed neatly with a matching tie. He is holding a file that has certificates and his application number card. Like him, there are so many people's waiting to get called by their names and everyone has hope in their eyes about getting a job. Yes, it's an interview that was held in MSJ Corporation hiring Secretary for CEO.

He looked around and sighed 'Will I get this job?' There are so many girls, just few boys

He looked around and sighed 'Will I get this job?' There are so many girls, just few boys. Those girls dressed themselves in body tight dresses, cleavage dresses that showed their breasts and wearing short skirts. 'These girls came for an interview or to seduced  CEO? If he is a pervert, one of them is going to select. I don't think I will get a job here.' he thought. 

A beautiful lady came in front of them and clasped her hands.

"Attention everyone, Am Saina from the HR department. Am the one who is going to interview you all. Before that, I want to tell you something. There are 130 applications for the post and you guys already have the application number. Am going to select 5 finalists and for those 5 candidates, the CEO is going to interview them. Is that clear? Then shall we start? Uhmm one more thing, the CEO fired 5 secretaries in the span of one month. So I hope someone here will last long."  Everyone mumbled something and said yes. Saina informed her assistant to send applicants as per their application number card. 

He looked at his application number card, It's 64. He sighed again. 'If they want to select one secretary, they can select directly. Why do they have to give hope to 5 people and at last they are going to select only one? That CEO must be an asshole and 5 secretaries in one month? he is surely something..jerk' he thought. 

"Gulf Kanawut" HR assistant called him. 

He went inside the HR cabin when they called his number. As smart a guy he is, he got selected. 

Now he is waiting in front of the CEO cabin, which is on the top floor. Whole floor has only one cabin: the CEO cabin. He is waiting on the sofa with another 4 girls. 

Gulf's POV

I sighed nth time. Am sure I won't get this job. Look, these girls are beautiful, smart and wearing revealing dresses to impress the CEO. Where am I? Am just an ordinary man. Of course I am smart but I don't have boobs to reveal. Again I sighed. 

Well, finally the interview started. Those girls went first, one by one. I got confused when they didn't take much time to barge outside of the CEO cabin. 'What's happening inside? Just 5min enough to interview someone? One girl came outside with a sad face, the 2nd one with a fuming face, the 3rd one with an embarrassed face and finally the fourth one with tears. What the fuck happening? Is the CEO doing something to them? Then that CEO must really asshole'