Chapter 12- Obsessed

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Both Mew and Gulf talked with each other to take things slowly between them because for Mew, after his nong he didn't have any relationship so it's been a long time. For Gulf, it's his first relationship. 

Mew called his friends because he wanted to tell them about his decision and told them to meet in a bar. 

At the bar, Mew was waiting for Tong and Mild. He was sitting on the sofa in a private area. 

Mild and Tong came. 

Both sit in front of him. 

They ordered drinks. 

Mild- "It's been a month since you came to the bar. What's today?" He asked, sipping the drink. 

Mew- "Me and Gulf are together now."

Both Tong and Mild choked their drinks. Yeah, it's a surprise for them. 

Tong- "When?"

Mild- "How?"

Mew- "He liked me in our first meeting only, kind of confessed to me but I told him I have someone. Then he came to know that someone is not alive any more (looking at Tong) so he asked me for a chance. I didn't know I wanted to give myself the chance to be loved by someone. So I said okay to him."

Mew looked at his friends, both silent for a few seconds. Then both launched on Mew.

Mild- "We are really happy for you."

Tong- "You made a good decision. I saw love in his eyes. I know he will bring a colors to your life."

Mild squinted his eyes towards Tong. 

Mild- "You already know that Gulf had feelings for Mew but you didn't tell me?"

Tong- "I just came to know a few days back when he asked about my help. *he turned towards Mew* Am sorry telling your past to him without your consent."

Mew- "Am not mad, Tong. I know you meant good for me."

Mild- "Anyway at last our friend is getting into a relationship. We should celebrate."

Tong- "Mew, You gave chance because you like him or because he has similarities with your nong?"

Mew- "I gave chance because he is Gulf Kanawut not because he has similarities. Whenever he was happy talking with someone or very close with someone, I don't know my heart hurts. It feels heavy. About liking him, I still need time to process everything."

Mild- "Are you jealous because he is close with someone?"

Mew doesn't want to admit it but his heart knows he was. He was Jealous when Leo and Fiat hugged and kissed Gulf. 

Tong- "It's okay Mew. Take your time. I wish this relationship will last long."

Mild- "I too wish the same. Am happy for you trying to give chance to yourself and welcoming love into your life."

Mew's mind drifted after hearing welcoming love words. 'Love, lust, obsession'

"Please phi. I really love you. Love me back, phi. I can do anything for you" Reeta tails him begging for his love. It's her daily routine but Mew rejects her every time.