Chapter 28 - Poison

Thank you for reading🙏

Sorry for late update. Something came up.

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

---------------------------------------------------------

They all rushed to the resort hospital leaving guests in the resort.

Mew, Mew's dad, Mild, Tong, Gulf's parents, Other Royal Family members including Adam and Earth, Bright, Win and Saint are all in front of the Hospital emergency ward. 

Mew is sitting silently while clenching his jaw whereas Thana is facing back and forth in worry. Queen Amelia hugging Ampha, giving comfort to her. 

Thana- "How did it happen? And exactly what happened? We are all with him. Security is with him all the time. But something happened that led my son to the hospital bed. Who did it?"

Adam- "Sir, It's palace's private island. No one is there in the resort aside from us, Guests, workers in the resort and bodyguards. No one."

Thana looked at Adam. 

Thana- "Then who? Is there any intruder? Even though we secured the place highly, still someone did. My son in on the bed." 

Adrien- "Brother, don't worry. Nothing will happen to our prince. Let's doctor check and tell what happens."

As if on cue, the doctor came outside.

Everyone on the verge to ask what happened.

Thana - "Doctor, what happened?"

Doctor- "Your highness, we did a primary check up. We came to know that, he was poisoned."

Gasps erupted from a few members surrounding them. Thana looked at the doctor confusingly while Mew's eyes turned dark by every second. 

Doctor- "Excuse me, we need to check the prince further and give medication to him." He said  with a bow and left inside the emergency room. 

Ampha- "Poison? He was okay until morning. He didn't eat anything in the morning. Then how?"

Thana- "Yes. Marriage held in the early morning. No one ate anything aside from a few requests from guests. But my son didn't ate anything."

"He drank the juice that I gave him." Everybody snaps their heads towards the voice. It's Princess Samantha. 

She is already in tears knowing his brother was poisoned. He only drank juice that was given by her, it means the poison is in...

Her eyes landed on Mew, she flinched seeing deadly glare from Mew. She looked down Guilty, and guilt started to eat her. 

Amelia- "Princess?" 

Everyone in the palace knows how much every princess loves Gulf to the core. 

Thana came in front of her.

Thana- "Sammy"

She looked up.

Sammy- "Uncle, I didn't know anything. He was nervous. I thought he might faint on the aisle because of nervousness and empty stomach.That's why I gave him juice. That juice was prepared by a maid. I just gave him. He didn't drink fully. He took only two or three sips. What if something happens to my brother?" Tears rolling on her cheeks. Adrien felt pang on his chest seeing tears in his daughter and seeing their prince on the hospital bed.