Chapter 2- Traipipattanapong

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

--------------------------------------------------------

At Kanawut mansion

Gulf is very happy to get a job in MSJ corporation. He entered home while skipping tiny.

"Mom"

"Mom"

He entered home, ummm you can say mansion, calling his mother. His mother is busy in the kitchen cooking food because their baby only loves food that is made by his mother. She looked back when she heard her name called by someone.

"Oh my baby. " She hugged him tightly and made him sit on the sofa. She is Ampha kanawut mother of Gulf kanawut. 

He giggled when she planted little kisses on his face.

"Maaaa~~~" He giggled.

Ampha- "Did you get a job?"

He made a proud face.

Gulf- "Of course, I got. Who am I? Gulf kanawut, A smart, intelligent and sassy fellow." He said, flipping his invisible long hair. Her mom laughed loudly.

Ampha- "Uhmm how was your day?" She asked, stroking his hair adoringly.

His thoughts drifted in those honey brown eyes.

Gulf- "Good mom. Nice company, nice ambiance, good job, good salary and those captive honey brown eyes.'' he murmured last words but his mom heard.

Ampha- "Honey brown eyes? Whose? Whom? Did you fell in love? Hooooooiiiii." She is squealing. Gulf Shooks head.

Gulf- "I said Brown eyes. I didn't say I fell in love, mom."

Ampha- "Ok, whose eyes?"

'Those eyes. I don't even miss small glimpses. His eyes look sad, blank. Why so?' He again zoned out.

She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes and gave a teasing smile.

Gulf- "My company CEO Mew Suppasit."

Ampha shot up from the sofa and starts Squealing.

Ampha- "CEO? Hoii.. Is he handsome? Did you fall for him? Did you propose to him? I don't want dowry if he is handsome. Okay let's go to his home and talk about your marriage." Gulf face palmed himself.