Chapter 15 - I lost him (Past 1)

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches to your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Mild- "He was shot with 3 bullets."

Mew- "I shouldn't have rejected his call. I lost both of them." Tears rolled down his cheeks. 

Flashback of San's death

Mew, Tong and Mild with Mew's bodyguards ran towards the peak of the hill. When they saw someone lying on the ground a little away from the cliff, they ran towards that person. 

It's San. 

He was shot.

He was lying in the blood pool. 

Mew- "SAN!!!!!!"

Tong- "Oh my god!!"

Mild- "Shit!! SAN!! 

They all three surrounded the lying man. 

He is unconscious. 

Mew shaking him. 

Mew- " San.. SAN!!! What happened? Wake up… damn it.. Wake up San.. San."

Tong- "Don't do this to us. Wake up San. SAN!!!!" He is already crying like a hell.

San gasped and opened his eyes. He is breathing heavily. He grabbed Mew's collar with his bloodied hands.

San- "N…nong… Th..they killed… m…my… nong."

Mew's world stopped. 

Mild and Tong's eyes widened.

Mew gulped. No, that's not true. 

Mew- "San, let us take you to the hospital. We will talk later. You need medication." Mew said, trying to carry San. 

San- "NO!!!! T..they killed him. P… pushed him from the c…cliff." He said, showing his finger to the near cliff. 

Mew's heart beating fastly. No, it's not true. His nong didn't die. 

San- "Am.. S…sorry i can't a…able to… save h..him."

Mew's tears rolled from his eyes. His heart Tightening. Tong and Mild also in tears.. 

San- *"Gasp* shot..m..me *Gasp* He… s…shot me.. *Gasp* He.. He… shot..m..me. .He..."

His words stopped. A lifeless body of San fell on Mew's arms. 

Mew/Mild/Tong- " SAN!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mew stumbled back. San died. He was saying that Nong also died. 

Tong and Mild vigorously shake the lifeless body of San to wake him up. 

With heavy hearts and slow steps, Mew stride towards the cliff where San showed. 

His heart was beating fastly.