Chapter 23 - My parents

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Morning

Mew felt eyes on him. He chuckled inwardly. He knows it is his Gulf.

Mew- "Staring is rude, baby." He said, still closing his eyes and tightening his hold around him.

He heard Gulf clearing his throat.

Gulf-" Can't I stare at my fiance?"

Mew opened his eyes and saw the crimson red face of Gulf. Did he blushed?

Mew pinched his nose.

Mew- "You can baby." He said, placing a kiss on his forehead. Gulf closed his eyes, feeling his lips on his forehead spreading warmth over all his body.

They both woke up. Mew gave him a sponge bath, cleaned him and fed him. In this whole process, Gulf is staring at him without averting his eyes.

Mew- "Baby, Don't you get bored looking at me too long?" He said, feeding the last spoon of breakfast to him and placing the plate aside.

Gulf shook his head.

Gulf- "I missed you. I haven't seen you for 10 years. Let me fill you in my eyes and let me make up with you."

That sentence made Mew stop in his tracks. He froze. He looked straight into Gulf's eyes, the way his eyes showed all kinds of emotions including fear of losing him.

Mew- "10.. 10 years?" He stuttered.

Gulf nodded. Tears already formed in his eyes.

Gulf- "Phi"

A tear fell from Mew's eyes. He swallowed a lump in throat.

Gulf- "P'Mew" There he saw his nong. He engulfed him in a tight hug without wasting a second, Gulf hugged him back as tightly as he could. Both are crying and giving warmth to each other which they missed in the last 10 years.

Mew broke the hug, he cupped Gulf's cheeks, wiping his tears away.

Mew- "N...Nong?"

Gulf nodded. Mew chuckled in tears. He peppered kisses on his face, making him smile.

Mew- "Did you remember everything?" Gulf hummed.

Mew- "When?"

Gulf- "Yesterday I woke up."

Mew hugged him again. Something hit in his mind. He pulled away,

Mew- "Don't tell me you forgot the present?"

Gulf- "How can I forget my present which was given by My parents.. My parents?" He uttered 'My parents' words again. It's nice to call someone a parent.

Mew sat at the edge of the bed, taking Gulf's hand in his, holding it firmly and giving a slight squeeze.

Mew- "Then why didn't you tell us that you remembered everything?"