Chapter 33 - In each other embrace

Double Update🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Last chapter.

Warning- Guns, Blood and Murder⚠️

Let's get into the story 🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mew- "Tong?You killed him?"

Mild nodded. Mew gritted his teeth clenching his jaw. He is counting all sins that were done by his so-called best friend. 

Mild- "He asked you all the footage. At first I shrugged because I know no one will find out but he is a cop, has a cop mind. So I hacked his phone for days. He invited me once for lunch as usual. That time I asked him and he said he didn't get anything. But somewhere I know he might find out something as guessed, one night he called you not knowing I had hacked his phone(phone Tapping) and listened to all his conversation. I know you are staying in a palace and it's a little far. I used it."

Flashback

Mild entered Tong's penthouse. He already told his security team to erase everything and called three men to follow him. 

As soon as he entered, he saw Tong's favorite dog. That dog is about to bark, Mild shot him two times making the dog fall on the ground with a thud sound. The gun was a silencer so Tong couldn't hear. 

He ran upstairs and saw light still on in the office room. As soon as he entered the office room, Tong looked up, nervousness clear in his face. 

Tong- "Oh Mild, why are you here at this time?" He asked nervously. 

Mild pointed Gun at him. 

Tong- "Mild, calm down.. Calm down."

Little did Mild Know, Tong already saved everything in the pendrive, he slowly took out the pendrive from the Laptop while talking to Mild and held it tightly in his palm. 

Mild- "I know, you already know everything. Sorry I don't have a habit of keeping evidence alive. Before that, I need to confess something. Am the one who killed San." 

Tong's eyes widened. He loved San so much that's why till now he can't move on from his old love.

Tong- "You bastard. I will kill—Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Even before  he complete sentence Mild shot him various times. By using all energy, Tong throwed Pen Drive towards bookshelf when Mild is not looking. After shooting him, Three men entered inside. 

They searched everything if Tong had kept evidence. They destroyed laptops, PCs, everything. 

Boat- "Boss, we didn't get anything." One of the three men said. All are wearing full black as Mild instructed. 

Mild- "That's okay. We already destroyed everything. Boat, shoot me but don't dare to shoot near any fatal organs." Mild instructed them. He knows he can trust his team, they are all very well trained. As Mild Said, Boat shot him wherever Mild shows. 

Mild- "Fuck!!! It hurts like a bitch. Leave now. Remember, CCTV should erase aside from Three leaving the mansion, okay."