Chapter 29 - Blood bath

Double Update 🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

---------------------------------------------------------

After two weeks

It's been two weeks since that incident happened. Gulf is still laying on the bed without any moments. Everyone is getting worried about him and about Mew. 

Mew is in the worst situation. He works all day to find the culprit and those bitches, Kaownah and Reeta. Kill the suspicious persons without any emotions. After work, he will reach the palace. 

He almost skips the meal. He becomes very thin. There are dark circles under his eyes. After reaching their room, he will clean his baby with a sponge bath and talk about everything even though Gulf isn't able to listen to him. Drinks in the room how much he wants and sleeps besides his baby while holding his hand. He didn't meet his dad and friends after that incident. 

Now also he is sitting beside his baby while cleaning his body, 

Mew- "Baby, I know you love sleeping but don't you get bored sleeping too much. How much sleep do you have? Please, wake up baby. See I am all alone, don't you think I want the company of the love of my life?" He chuckled sadly. 

Mew- "We are newly married, baby. We have to do so many things. I want to give so many kisses to you. I want to give so many flowers, gifts and surprises to you. I want to give you a bunch of cuddles. I want to make love to you, all night. I want to kiss every inch of your body. I want to have shower with you. I want to sleep beside you while holding your naked body. I want to go honeymoon with you to maldives. When we were in teen, once you said, you want to go maldives. Let's go there baby. Let's have honeymoon for a month. Haha am a pervert, right? So wake up nong. Wake up and scold me for behaving like a pervert, baby?" He wiped a tear that fell from his eyes. 

Mew- "We loved each other when we were young teens but got seperated. I was devastated at that time, baby. You were my first love, my first kiss. You were my everything.  After I thought you died, there was always empty space in my heart. Nobody can fill that empty space except Gulf, that's also you. I was very happy when I fell for Gulf. I was on cloud nine when I came to know Gulf is none other than My nong. I felt I am the luckiest person on the earth, to love the same person twice. Now, I am scared, baby. Don't leave me. Don't leave your phi na. Let me hold you until last, let me love you until my last breath, let me cherish our love together. Please, let me. Woke up please." He cried while covering his face. 

After calming himself, he went to his wardrobe, to take out alcohol.

At Tong's Penthouse

He is sitting in front of laptop checking CCTV footage of all the incidents that happened. 

When he met Mild last time, Mild reminded him by asking if he got any evidence by looking at footage but he didn't have an answer. Because he didn't get any still since last week, he kept looking at the footage. Even though he is not getting any evidence, still somewhere in his heart, he is feeling that he might have some evidence from those footage. So he is trying again.

He is playing footage of that culprit who is rescuing Kaownah and Reeta. Tong zooming every clip to get a better view. 

Tong eyes squinted when something caught his eyes when the leader of that gang shot locks of the cell, to break the lock.