Chapter 14 - Soon to be Partner

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches to your expectations😊

Did you remember this story guys??

Am really sorry for the late update.

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Morning On 20th Feb

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!. I can't let him to take my Mew.   I planned to kill him at their tomorrow's trip but no I can't. He has bodyguards with his friends and Mew's friends. I can't kill him when everyone is with him. I should plan something else.. ARGHHHHHHH!!!! THAT BITCH IS SUCH NUISANCE!!!!!" That person screamed heart out throwing things in the room.

Same day at evening 8pm.

After they had dinner, all 6 people went inside Private jet. It belongs to Mew.

That private jet taking them towards Chiang Mai. The private jets are not at all new for all of them.

After one and half an hour, they landed in Chiang mai.

Already few people's assigned to take them to the resort. Well, that resort belongs to Mew.

After reaching the resort, Manager welcomed them.

Manager- "Welcome Sir. I already prepared 3 presidential suits as you requested, sir." He said, giving Keys to Mew.

Mew- "TongMild in one room, LeoFiat in one room, me and Gulf in one room." He said giving Keys to them.

Leo- "No, Gulf will be in my room. Me, Fiat and Gulf will share room."

Mew rolled his eyes at Leo.

Gulf/Fiat- "Leooooooooooooo"

Leo- "What?!! They are not married. How come I let my baby Gulf spend a night with him alone."

Mild- "For God sake they are boyfriends."

Leo- "So?"

Gulf looked at fiat with puppy eyes.

Fiat dragged Leo towards their room, pushed him inside and locked it.

Leo- "Baby, What are you doing? You know I can't let Gulf stay with a man whole night."

Fiat- "Come on Leo. They are boyfriends. Our baby Gulf is 28. Recently he had his first kiss. Let them enjoy like normal lovers. Dad Thana already approved Mew for Gulf. You know how protective dad about Gulf."

Leo sighed and sat on the couch.

Presidential suits have a small kitchen, small living room and big bedroom.

Fiat also sat beside him.

Leo- "Am afraid. What if he gets those nightmares again.You know he was assaulted by someone. He will be scared. When we study in London, he always gets nightmares about that bastard who assaulted him. That's why we never allowed anyone to get close to the Gulf because if something happened, his nightmares would trigger again. From the last two years he was not getting any nightmares. Am really afraid. When he is intimate with Mew, what if his nightmares trigger? He will be hurt. I can't see hurt in Gulf's eyes."