Chapter 30 - Life goes on

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's 4am in the morning. Mew is still in front of the emergency room and crying his heart out. In his whole life, he has only five members, his dad, his nong, his close friends San, Tong and Mild. 

Now his Baby's life is in danger. San was shot dead when he was trying to save his nong 10 years back, Tong was shot dead when he came to know who is the culprit and Mild is in ICU. 

More tears fell from his eyes. 

His thoughts disturbed by a phone call. It's his Father in law. 

Thana- "Mew, where are you? You have never been out at night. What happened?"

Mew- "Dad, Tong was shot dead and Mild is in ICU." 

He can hear gasp from the other side.

Thana- "How? Who did it?"

Mew- "I don't know, Dad. When I reached them, they were both already lying on the floor. Now the doctor declared that Tong is dead and they are able to save Mild only." His voice is cracked. 

Mew- "I informed Tong's parents who are staying in South Korea. They might reach by early morning and I called Mild's boyfriend. He is here."

(Author- Tong's death was declared by 12.30 to 1am. Flight time between South Korea to Thailand might be 5.30 to 6 hours) 

Thana- "Mew, your husband is awake."

Mew- "What?!!!"

Thana- "Yes. After you left home, he woke up and he asked for you. Now he is sleeping in his mother arm's."

Mew covered his mouth to cry. He was getting overwhelmed by emotions. One side of his friend is dead and another is in ICU, other side his baby is awake from Coma. 

Thana- "Son, be strong. Be there until their parents arrival."

Mew hummed and hung up. 

It's morning 8am when Mew reaches the palace. Tong's parents had already arrived at the hospital. His heart aches seeing how his parents are crying for  their son's death. 

When he entered the room he saw his baby sleeping. He stepped forward to wake him up but he looked down at his clothes which were stained by blood. He went to the washroom to take a bath to wash over stains including his tiredness. He is tired emotionally. 

When he stepped out, he saw his baby already sitting on bed. 

Gulf felt pang on his chest looking at how divelished Mew is looking, his tired face, fluff eyes indicating he cried so much, how much thin he became.

Gulf- "Mew"

Mew swallowed a lump in his throat.

Gulf spread his arms wide to ask him to hide himself on his chest. Gulf didn't know what's happening to Mew but he knows, his Mew hurting. 

Mew crawled on bed, lying on his baby's chest and drowning in his hug.

Gulf softly strokes his dark locks making him fall asleep. Gulf makes him lay on bed and he lies beside him and hugs him. He missed his husband's warmth.