Chapter 16 - Past 2 and who is he?

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches to your expectations😊

*Longest chapter 3200+ words*

Happy Valentine's Day My loves❤😍🥰

Let's get into the story😍🥰

---------------------------------------------------------

Flashback continues

Something hits in Tong's mind. He analysed Kaownah's told story. In that, Kaownah killed Nong according to her order. Her? Who?'

Tong - "You said you killed Nong according to her order. Who is she?"

Kaownah shook his head. "I don't know"

Mew, Mild and Tong looked at each other.. "Who is he? Who is she?"

Mild- "If you don't know her, then why did you follow her orders?"

Kao- "When I came to warn Mew to stay away from my baby, An Encrypted private number contacted me. A girl talked with me told me to she will help me to get my baby and Ask me to work with Reeta."

Reeta- "She also contacted me, told me she will help me to get Mew and told me to work with Kaownah."

Kao- "She was the one who guided us all the way. She only told me you guys came here for Mew's birthday. She only told me that, My baby is all alone in the room and others went to do their work. She said if I can't have him and no one can."

Tong- "Why did she helped you?"

Kao- "Don't know. When we asked her, she told us she will tell later."

Mew- "Then we need to find out about that private number."

Mild- "Mew, It's not easy to track encrypted private numbers."

Tong nodded.

Mew decides what their punishment is. They're gonna get punished all their life. He turned towards his men,

Mew- "Bring them to Bangkok and lock them up in Dungeon."

Those men dragged Kao and Reeta. Kao is all silent but Reeta is screaming for help.

All three went to the hospital to collect San's body. San's parents came by private jet.

They buried him at Chiang Mai near the resort and did all the rituals.

All three friends are crying.

'He is my little brother. I will do anything for him.' Mew remembered when San said these things about Nong.

True to his words, San risked his life to save Nong until his last breath.

It's heartbreaking for the three of them.

After rituals, Mew went towards the forest where the rescue team was working.

Even though his friends said, the rescue team will take care of it, he can't just sit, right?