Chapter 22- Will you marry me?

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Whole night Thana didn't blink an eye to sleep. He was sitting and holding his son's hand the whole night.

Mew and Ampha insist that he sleep for a few hours at least. So Thana took a two hours nap. Now it's already evening, three of them are sitting on the sofa while Mew tells them how he met his Nong, fell in love and then what happened. Their discussion disturbed when they heard little noises and whimpers.

They snap head towards the sound. It's Gulf. He is tightly shutting his eyes, grabbing bed cloth in his fist, shivering like he is having a nightmare.

Mew made a quick action. He ran towards the Gulf and sat on the edge of the bed.

Mew- "Gulf, Gulf can you hear me... Gulf?" He asked gently, shaking his shoulders. Ampha and Thana stand beside Mew looking at their son worriedly.

Gulf- "P... please... sa..save me."

Thana felt nostalgia that happened Ten years back how an injured kid lay on the hospital bed and asked him to save him from something. He swallowed his lump in his throat. It means....

Mew- "Gulf, You are safe. We are here."

Mew's breath stopped after listening to the next words from Gulf. Ampha and Thana stiffened on the spot.

Gulf- "Phi... . Phi... sa..save..m..m..me.. Phi.. Sa..ve n..nong"

Tears fell down from Mew's eyes. After 10 years, he is hearing phi from his nong. He thought he would never hear it in his life.

Ampha closed her mouth in her hands and didn't want to let her sobs. Thana felt pang on his chest. 'He remembered his past it means he forgot the present' just mere thought making his chest tightened.

Mew- "B...Baby.. Nong" His tears fell down.

Gulf abruptly sat on bed, breathing heavily, he saw a blurry figure of Mew, without wasting a second, he hugged him, placing his head on chest. Mew stiffened from the sudden hug then slowly hugged him back. He wanted to shout out to the world that his Baby, his nong, his first love is in his arms.

After a minute, Gulf pulled back from hug and looked at Mew with love filled eyes. Mew sat there, drowning in those beautiful doe eyes.

He always noticed how Gulf looked at his heart eyes. Now also the same but something different in his eyes. Love, adoration, longing, surprise, hint of fear, hint of anxiety.

Mew badly wanted to ask if he remembers something, before he asks,

Gulf- " I missed you" Tears formed in his eyes.

Mew nodded while his tears continuously fell from his eyes.

Mew- "Me too. I missed you too"

Gulf averted his eyes from Mew to Thana and Ampha, making their breath stop. 'What if his son forgets them, what if he asks who they are?'

Mew looked at them. Expressions on their faces break his heart. He wanted to kill himself to forget about them for a second in the happiness of Gulf called him phi after a long time.

Thana and Ampha shared a look when Gulf watched them intently.

Gulf - "Dad"