Chapter 5 - Emotions

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf came back with a medical kit and asked his CEO to sit on the sofa. He sat beside him and started to clean the wound with worry filled eyes.

Mew observed him as his mind drifted to his nong. 'He also gets worried if something happens to me, just like you my secretary'.

Blood is dripping from his hand, he wincing in pain when a nurse in the school infirmary disinfects the wound. Even though he is from the mafia, he is still just a 19 years old boy. He is biting his lips from pain. His friends standing beside him.

"P'Mew… P'Mew" He heard cry filled voice from outside. He know who is that, he sighed 'how he knew that'. He looked at his friends immediately San averted gaze. He knew it's San. 

"San?" 

"My baby brother will be more worried if he knows later so I told him already." He said without looking at me. I shook my head. 

As if cue, my Nong barged in the infirmary room, when he saw me his tears started to fall.

He ran beside me, holding my blood shedding without a caring nurse.

"How did it happen? Didn't I tell you to be careful? See, it's bruised, bleeding *sob* is it hurting?" He asked in worry but I found it cute. I want to coo at him because of his worried face.

"Nong, You know I'm from the mafia. It's common to get wounds. It's  nothing and I am not hurt. Don't cry." Even though he looks cute with a worried face, I still can't see him crying. 

He looked at the nurse.

"Nurse, Can I treat him? He is my boyfriend" He said, showing innocent eyes. My eyes widened in shock. When did I accept him? When we became officials?. I looked at my friends, their jaws also dropping to the ground. 

Nurse smiled at him and gave medical kit. He starts to disinfect and bandage my wound. After collecting myself,

"Nong, When did I accept you? You are 17 still minor." I told him but he is not giving shit to me. My friends shook their heads.. 

After bandaging it, he looked up at me. 

"We are boyfriends. Am yours and your mine. No one can change that." He said with a calm voice. A small smile appeared on my face just a second and it disappeared immediately. I looked at my friends, San had a proud smile on his face. He starts to treat my Nong as his little brother. 

"P'Mew, don't fight na?" He whined cutely.

"But am mafi---" My words were cut by him. 

"I know you are from the mafia. So let your men do fighting. If it leads to an edge, just shoot them. You are mafia, of course you have gun. So shoot them. Don't fight with them in person." He said, making me stunned. 

"That's my baby brother. Great idea." San patted on his head. My baby gave a smile to him. 

I sighed. Somehow I am happy with these guys surrounding me, especially my nong.