Chapter 27 - Marriage

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Your author is a devil😈. Don't kill me😉.

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Whole week Gulf stayed in the Palace because of his safety. He enjoyed the warmth of his family and siblings. He missed them when he was in London, now he got the chance to have moments with him. Still He misses his fiancee because Mew is busy with marriage arrangements and security arrangements.

At one point, Gulf told his sisters that he remembered everything, how his life before he met his parents, how he did not really belong to the Royal Family but his sisters hugged him saying, He is their Family, no one can change that. They might not have the same blood but the bond they shared is special. Every girl needs a brother but princesses never had a brother. They always yearned for brother love. Because of him, they felt complete. They got love from their brother. It doesn't matter if he is their blood or not, it only matters the bond they shared. That day, Gulf hugged them and cried. He was relieved.

Two days before marriage, Mew, Thana, Adam and other RGB bodyguards reached Private island to check the security things going on, leaving Gulf in the mansion with Other family members including RBG and his personal bodyguards. It's actually a beautiful island with mesmerizing beauty.

A day before marriage, Gulf, Ampha and other Royal Family members including RGB went to a private island using private jets.

After landing on the island, they went to their room according to how they were assigned by keeping security in their mind.

Gulf settled in his room. He heard that the sunset on this island is very beautiful. He wants to see it. He took a bath and got ready in a comfortable beach dress.

When he stepped out of his room, around 10 bodyguards stood beside him. He didn't know where they would pop out suddenly.

"Your highness" They bowed to him.

Gulf didn't like all these formal greetings but he doesn't have an option.

Gulf- "I need to see the sunset. Can you guys take me there?"

"Yes, your highness." They spread and surrounded him completely, leaving his personal space.

Gulf walked looking around, feeling a fresh breeze on his face. His foot is slipping inside the beach soil. He liked how peaceful this place was, no wonder his family owns this.

As he walked further, he saw someone standing a little far away, looking at the sunset and back facing him. He wasn't able to recognised who was him. When he went a little near that someone, he recognised right away that it brought a smile to his face, it's his Man. Mew.

Mew looked back when he heard footsteps. He smiled looking at his baby coming towards him. He missed him so much.

When Gulf was just two feet away, he looked at his bodyguards saying they could go but bodyguards were hesitant because they were already instructed not to leave Prince anywhere alone.