Chapter 11

"Um...it's um...it's..." She fidgeted with North's shirt and they noticed a few tears slip free.

"It's fine Baby, Doc was just wondering in case you wanted him to lock it up he could make a spot in his cabinet and he could also keep track of when you need to take it again," North said looking at Sean.

"Oh," she leaned in and whispered, "I forget sometimes and it hurts my head when I do."

"Then it would be best to let Dr. Green have your medicine after you take it and he will let one of us know when you need to take it again, okay?" Owen asked. "He won't judge you for whatever it is, I promise Darling."

"The Meanie?" she asked shyly.

"Meanie?" Sean asked and North growled.

"Gabe is being an asshole to her about Max and her bear," he explained.

"But yet he's deathly afraid of spiders and colors clashing?" Sean asked and shook his head. "The Meanie won't know about what it is for, okay? I will keep it private unless you tell me any of them can know, will that work?"

"Okay," she whispered and yawned again.

"Do you need to eat with it?" Sean asked, "I only ask so someone can make you a snack while you get ready for bed." She nodded while looking at Owen's tie. "Are you allergic to anything?"

"All nuts, raw tomatoes, oranges, pickles, and the sulfur group," she said automatically and he wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"I will let Marc know," Sean said as he stood and left the room.

"Thanks Doc," North said as he took her to the room. "Get ready for bed and I will meet you out here when you are done." She nodded and shut the door. She quickly changed into some black leggings and a baggy Z TAO shirt then washed her face and took her hair down so it hung down to her waist. She opened the door after grabbing her medicine and North looked up from his phone. He smiled at her and carried her down to the kitchen. He braided her hair to keep it out of her face and smirked at Gabe who was pouted as he watched North mess with her hair. He could tell Gabe was itching to touch it so it gave him pleasure that he wasn't allowed to. Maybe now he would learn not to be mean to people.

"Here you go Beautiful, I'm Marc by the way," the man smiled at her, and she briefly smiled back. He sat a ham, cheese, and lettuce sandwich in front of her. After she ate, she took her medicine and leaned into North's chest.

"Let's get you into bed, Baby," North said as he stood and tightened his grip on her. He put her to bed and tucked her in. "Good night Baby," he said softly as he left the room. "Here Mr. B," North said handing the prescription bottles to Owen.

"I will give them to Dr. Green now," he said looking up from the paperwork on his desk. He took the bottles and headed to Sean's room. He walked in and handed the bottles to Sean.

"Great, I will lock them up," He said turning and putting them in the cabinet.

A few minutes later they heard a thud from upstairs and raced up the stairs into the guest room. There was Lisa on the floor in a dazed and confused look on her face.

"Are you okay Darling?" Owen asked as he helped her stand. She started swaying and grabbed onto him to help keep her balance. "Darling, are you okay?"

"Where am I?" She kind of slurred, "Who are you?"

"What the fuck is going on?" Gabriel asked and everyone shook their heads.

"Back to bed," She shook her head and lost her balance again. "No, don't do that," she mumbled to herself. "Back to bed and it stops. Medicine will make it all go away soon."

"Let's get you back in bed," Owen said confused. "There you go Darling." Once they were sure she was back asleep they left the room. "That was odd."

"What medicine does she take?" Sean asked and Owen and North shrugged. They went to his room and he opened the cabinet. Sean looked at the bottles and paled, "Fucking hell," he said. "These pills are for night terrors and these are for PTSD, anxiety, and depression. They don't mix well. In fact the Klonopin increases anxiety and depression and can cause dizziness, confusion, and drowsiness. What kind of fucking doctor prescribes both Zoloft and Klonopin at the same time?"

"Figure it out," Owen growled, "They are going to pay if this was on purpose."