Chapter 48

"Yes Darling," Owen nodded. "We are both Doms and Daddies."

"Oh," She yawned again. "I sleepy, I mean I'm tired."

"Take a nap Sweetheart," Corey said. "We will finish getting things ready to leave. We will head home after you wake up."

Once she was in a deep sleep North carefully moved her over to Axel and stood. His emotions were running wild and he needed to calm down. "I swear if that fucker wasn't already dead."

"We feel the same way North," Marc nodded. "But we have to remain calm for her sake," he said as he pointed to Lisa. "She needs us to be okay with what possibly could have happened."

"How am I suppose to be okay with the fact of what that fucker could have done to her and did do to her?" North asked. "Tell me how I'm suppose to be okay with our queen being drugged repeatedly and touched without her consent and there being pictures of it and possibly being raped without her knowledge? Tell me Marc."

"Lower your voice North," Luke hushed while watching Lisa start to stir.

Gabe got up and started packing everything they would need to leave. He knew everything was under control now and they didn't need his input. He wasn't that good with words anyway and he would only accidentally tip North over the edge. The team relied on him for other things so that is what he would focus on now so once North was calm they could be ready to leave the hospital and go back home. He saw Owen watching him as he gathered everyone's stuff and since Owen didn't tell him to stop he knew it was okay to keep packing. He was ready to leave and he knew everyone else was as well. Plus honestly it helped calm him down as well as he tried to come to terms with what his Trouble told everyone. He prayed that she didn't have to endure the horrors of that terrible situation but to also have to come to terms with the fact that it could have happened and she not know, fuck that was something else. She was fucking amazing to survive everything she had and how she couldn't see was something he couldn't really understand. He could a little because of how low her self esteem and confidence was but that just meant he got the privilege of helping her show how fucking amazing she was. He couldn't wait for the day she finally realized it and to know he and the guys were part of the reason for it was something he looked forward to.

North clenched his fist and let out a deep breath. Once she settled back down, Silas spoke, "None of us are okay with this North but we have to be strong for her. She needs us to be her rock about this. You need to remember that there could be a possibility that he never took it that far."

"Can you do something and find out Doc?" Kota asked.

Sean nodded, "I could but I would only do it with her consent but I don't think she will be comfortable with that right now."

"Please tell me you made sure he suffered tremendously Raven," North growled.

"Da," Raven nodded. "He hurt long time. Wish longer but suffer bad."

"Good," North nodded.

"North," Victor said watching Lisa sleep. "Just think, he never got to know her like we will. We will learn with her and help her explore new things. You already found out one thing she likes, YOU did that, remember that. She is choosing us to explore something new for her. She didn't want to with him and that may be why he did what he did without her knowledge because she turned him down. She didn't with you, she allowed you to help her show her what passion is. She is giving you and us her heart, mind, and body. Focus on that and not what we can't change. Trust me we all wish we can bring him back and rekill him but at least someone in this family made sure he suffered before he met death for hurting those girls and our queen even though we didn't know it at the time. Take it as a sign that Raven got to make him suffer and he didn't meet a painless death. He got her justice without realizing it, not some stranger but our brother. Try and take comfort in that. Right now YOUR Baby needs you to be her pillar of strength as well as hold her hand and show her what love really is. She's seeking you and us for that not anyone else. He was nothing to her and yet she chooses to be OUR Queen and YOUR Baby."