Chapter 45

Lisa opened her eyes to look into his dark brown eyes. He smiled softly as he pushed her hair out of her face. "There my Kitten." Lisa looked around to see everyone surrounding her. She blushed and looked down at Raven's chest. "Don't Kitten," Raven said as he tilted her face up. "We so happy wake now."

She closed her eyes, "You're just saying that," She whispered.

"Net," Raven said running his fingers down her jaw. "Open eyes Kitten." She slowly opened her eyes and he wiped away a tear that slipped free. "We here Kitten, no go away."

"But," She started to protest and he put his finger on her lips.

"There's nothing to worry about Darling," Owen said as he came over to her. "We love you any way you are. We will call you Amore or Lisa, whichever you want us to call you."

"You love me?" She asked shocked. "But I,"

"But nothing Doll," Axel shook his head. "We have cared for you since we all laid eyes on you. The more time we spent with you the more we cared about you. Eventually it turned to love."

"We don't care about your past, Princess," Victor smiled as he kissed the back of her hand. "Honestly, remember Mr. B told you we all have bad pasts, it doesn't matter to us. We all have a dark side Princess, all of us. We don't care about your parents, or your past. We just want to be with you."

"There's still another side of me you haven't met," She shook her head. "You can't say that when you don't know everything."

"Are you talking about you suppressing your little side Baby?" North asked and she paled. "Don't Baby, we know and we actually love that about you. Look I even brought Yogi Bear for you." North pulled her bear from behind him and held it out. Her eyes lit up and they smiled. He handed it to her and she clutched her bear to her chest.

"Can I ask you a question Darling?" Owen asked and she kissed her bear's nose. "When was the last time you went little?"

She froze and frowned. "I don't know," she admitted.

"That's too long then," Owen said softly. "I bet once we got you home then we will be able to help you be little for a bit. It would do you some good."

"I doubt it," She shook her head, "I forgot how to even be like that. I have short glimpses of memory but then it's filled with pain."

"That just tells us that someone hurt you when you were like that to stop you," Owen said as he fixed his cuff links. "We want you to be like that, we would like have a little. We will help you overcome those traumatic memories and replace them with good ones. Can I suggest something?"

"Okay," She whispered.

"How about Dr. Green helps you take a shower and when you get out Mr. Coleman can fix your hair and then the two of you can start looking at stuff for your own little room? You can decorate it anyway you like. The rest of us can help set it up while you are recovering so it will be ready when you come home."

"Really?" She asked shocked and they nodded.

"Of course Sweetie," Corey smiled. "We have a room but there is barely anything in it because we wanted our little to have the final say. How could it be her room without her input?"

"Can it have stars and a princess bed?" Lisa asked hopefully.

"Of course our princess needs a princess bed," Victor smiled. "Any other requests?"

"Pictures of you for when you can't be in there with me," She bit her lip and started playing with the bottom of her shirt.

"That's already in there," Axel smiled. "How about you think of more when you go get a proper shower? Gabe has been complaining about how those sponge baths have done little to get you cleaned up. He even made you special stuff for when you could take a proper shower."

"Thank you Meanie," She held her arms out to hug him.

"You're fucking welcome Trouble," Gabe smiled.

"Come on Pookie," Sean said as he picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. Gabe started the shower and placed the stuff in there. "I will be completely professional Pookie," Sean said and she nodded. She noticed that he kept his boxers on and remained eye contact with her while he helped her undress. He held her waist while they got under the water. She flinched at first as the water hit her body but after she held onto his waist it slowly started to help her relax. He grabbed the shampoo and slowly started to wash her hair but he wasn't completely sure about some of the tangles she had so he ended up calling Gabe in to help.

"Should have fucking known he would need my help," Gabe smirked as he quickly undressed and stepped into the shower with them. He started working on her hair while she washed her face and Sean carefully washed her body. "Fucking hell Trouble," Gabe moaned as he looked over her body. "Do you know how fucking hard it is to touch you and not be able to fucking touch you like we want? God damn goddess you fucking are."

Lisa blushed and bit her lip, "That's not true," She closed her eyes, "I'm all black and blue and purple."

Gabe took her hand and placed it over his throbbing cock, "I can't and won't fucking lie to you Trouble. This is what you do to all of us, this can't fucking lie."

"Oh," She gasped and as her eyes widened.

Sean groaned, "We have to be gentlemen right now Gabriel." Gabe rolled his eyes and nodded. Sean leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "But we definitely can't wait until you are ready for us to ravage then worship you like the Queen you are."