Chapter 18

"Go to sleep Darling," Owen whispered as he watched her try to stay awake. She shook her head and bounced her right knee. "Darling, you are exhausted, you need to sleep."

"Nope, I'm fine," she whispered back as she shook her head and bit her lip to prevent a yawn from coming out. "I'm fine."

"Come here," He said as he held out his arms. She got up and sat in his lap. "It's okay to go to sleep," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "There's nothing to be scared of."

"There's plenty," She shook her head.

"Okay," he said softly.

"Hey Cupcake, look what I found!" Luke said popping up from the floor. "Harry Potter marathon! Come sit between me and Gabe and tell me all the differences between the books and movies, please?"

"Are you sure?" she asked and he nodded. "It won't bother everyone else?"

"We haven't read the books other than Kota, we want to know," Corey smiled softly and the rest of the guys nodded. They knew if they could just get her comfortable enough, her brain would relax enough to get her to sleep.

Sure enough, halfway through the first movie she grew quiet and they waited. After ten minutes of silence they looked down and she was asleep clutching her bear tightly.

"No matter what happens tonight do NOT try and wake her," Sean said sternly. "It's just like sleep walking, you don't wake the person because it will cause more stress and gives us the better chance of keeping her safe and away from possibly harming herself."

"Got it," they grumbled not really liking it but understanding.

An hour later she started whimpering and shaking. They watched her carefully. "It could just be a nightmare," Sean whispered. She suddenly sat up and let out a painful scream. "Fuck never mind." She started shaking and burst into tears. Gabe went to hug her but she thrashed against him.

"Fucking hell," Gabe muttered as North took his spot and tried to stop her thrashing. She was shaking so hard it really worried them. She started fighting against his hold and gasping.

"Let go North, she's worked up," Sean mumbled as he really watched her gasps. North released her and she let out another heart wrenching scream.
She kept repeating NO over and over in between her sobs. She got up and started running out of the room as if someone was chasing her. They quickly got up to try and stop her or prevent her from running out of the house. She fell and hit her hip on a side table.

"Shit," Sean groaned knowing she would have a bruise there tomorrow.

She reached the back door and yanked it open. Luke grabbed her and she let out a scared scream. He quickly turned her and let go so she took off running back into the house.

"Her throat is going to be sore in the morning," Marc shook his head. "Are you sure we can't wake her up?" They didn't like her going through this.

"It can hurt her if we do," Sean shook his head. "Trust me, I don't like this anymore than you do but it's better than her taking medicine that is making her sick and her anxiety and depression worse."

"True," Marc sighed, "But still."

"I know," Sean said as he watched her run back into the living room and trip over some blankets that were on the floor.
She burst into tears again and North and Silas surrounded her. Silas gently, carefully rubbed her back and when she didn't trash out North started rubbing her back. She soon drifted into a calm sleep, and everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Try and get some sleep," Sean sighed. "We probably have a couple of hours before it possibly starts again. Remember she won't remember much in the morning and will be very confused and disoriented."

"Got it," they mumbled as they settled down. North and Silas laid beside her to try and give her a sense of protection and comfort.

This happened a few times throughout the night. Sometimes she was more scared and a few times she was more depressed with uncontrollable heartbreaking sobs. It hurt the guys to watch her go through this then they would get livid when they thought of her doctor knowing and giving her medication that was messing with her mind even more.

Lisa woke up and a wave a nausea hit her full force. She quickly got and started to take a few steps before she tripped as dizziness hit her. She tried to crawl but her mind was so muddled she didn't know if she was actually moving or not.

"What's wrong Doll?" Axel asked waking up to hearing her fall. She quickly put a hand over her mouth and he instantly knew. He picked her up and rushed her to the bathroom as her chest jerked with the tell tale sign of her about to be sick. He reached the toilet just in time and she threw up.

"Put this on the back of her neck," Marc said as he handed Axel a cool wet washcloth.

Once she was done Axel helped her stand and she looked at him with glassy eyes. She looked at him confused, "Who are you?"