Chapter 55

Lisa looked down at the gray corset dress and smiled as memories of the first night she met Owen and some of the team filled her mind. She picked up her favorite necklace and smiled when she remembered that when she was on hiding from the guys she actually had gone and had the gems replaced with their favorite colors to still be close to them in a way. She put it on then grabbed slipped on the heels from the first night she met Owen as well. She was finally marrying them. She couldn't believe it. She had hoped for this moment but she never fully hoped with everything in her. She was scared after they found out the truth about everything about her that they wouldn't want anything to do with her but they surprised her and kept accepting everything that was reveal over time. They never pushed her away even on her really clingy moments and they just went with the flow as she slipped from one persona to another even at a sudden notice, they just adjusted plans and kept accepting her. She was sure there were moments that would be too much for them but they kept being there for her and she so cherished it. They proved to her time and time again that they loved her no matter what and she tried her hardest to show her love for every single one of them. She put her foot down and demanded one on one dates as well as family dates. She didn't want anyone to feel left out or that she had favorites over anyone. They completely understood and actually told her that they appreciated that from her. It showed them that she loved each one of them and loved them as a group as well. She took a deep breath and smiled. Her dream was finally happening.

A knock on her door brought her out of her thoughts and she smiled when she realized who it was.

"Are you sure you don't want anything fancy?" Uncle asked as he walked into her room after she let him in. "I'm sure Gabe can whip up something real quick. You know he is a wizard at that kind of stuff."

She shook her head, "Nope, I just need you to give me away and someone to bind me to them."

"If you are sure," he said and she nodded.

"I am," she said. "I don't want fancy, I'm happy with simple. Material things don't make me happy, they do. They show me real love and they accept me, quirks, flaws and even after every dark secret and everything they still want me. I'm finally at peace and complete and it's because of them. They are it for me. I don't need anything but them."

Uncle smiled and pulled her into his arms. "I'm so happy for you Little Bird," he whispered as he kissed the top of her head. "Now let's get you downstairs before a few of them come up here searching."

She burst into laughter, "I know who and they would too. They are probably already pacing. Thank you for doing this for me," she whispered as he escorted her down the stairs and started to lead her to the back door. "Thank you for just everything."

"Of course," Uncle smiled as he opened the door that led to the back yard.

There stood her Kings and a woman in the middle of them who was beaming. She had a motherly feel to her and she had a calming aura to her. She was one with nature, Lisa could feel it. This was what she needed and the guys somehow knew. She swore they knew her better than herself at times. It made her cherish them even more. They were her kings and she was their queen. They were made for each other.

She smiled when she saw the guys take a breath when they recognized her dress then spotted her necklace and bracelets to represent all of them. Even after everything she could still take their breath away and they could still take hers. She hoped that feeling never went away.

The ceremony was simple and perfect. The woman took her time to weave the rope around everyone together and bind them together for all eternity physically, spiritually, and mentally. They were now hers in every sense and she was theirs.