Chapter 39: Young Master Xuan

"Alright, that's a wrap. We're done for today, today's scenes were completed very well. Everyone has worked hard, so have a good rest!"

Director Yang clapped his hands and everyone got out of their characters.

"Wipe your tears."

Someone handed a handkerchief to the teary-eyed Xia Wanyuan.

"No need, thank you." Xia Wanyuan took out a packet of tissues from her wide sleeve and wiped her tears. Only then did she see Qin Wu standing in front of her.

"We've been filming together for so long but we haven't added each other on WeChat. Miss Xia's acting skills are really good. I hope we can discuss more about acting in the future."

Qin Wu looked at Xia Wanyuan rather sincerely, and his eyes showed burning passion.

Initially, when he first came to the production team, he looked down on Xia Wanyuan. But later, he slowly realized that she was very different from the rumors.

He had been in the entertainment industry for so many years and had seen many female celebrities, but he had never seen someone like Xia Wanyuan. Not only was she beautiful on the outside, but she also exuded an air of graceful indifference and elegance from within.

Her eyes were as clear as the first drops of dew in the morning, making one involuntarily drown in them.

Many people said that an outstanding actor would immerse himself in the character and be one with the character.

He and Xia Wanyuan did not have many scenes together, but every time they acted together, he would see Xia Wanyuan's shy expression and the pair of eyes that were filled with him and him alone. The camera shots could not capture the warmth, but he knew how passionate his heart was at that time.

After asking around, although Xia Wanyuan had some scandals, it seemed like she was single at the moment, so he wanted to give it a try.

1

"Also, we're about to end the filming for this drama and start our publicity campaigns. We should add each other on WeChat so that we can keep in contact," added Qin Wu when he saw Xia Wanyuan hesitating.

"Fine. Add me."

Xia Wanyuan agreed after hearing what Qin Wu said.

After adding each other on WeChat, Qin Wu knew his limits and left happily.

Xia Wanyuan was somewhat baffled as to why Qin Wu was suddenly so excited.

After all, in her previous life, she had spent all her time devising strategies for the sake of reviving her country. She had never fallen in love or had a relationship, so she was a little slow at knowing the intentions behind men who expressed goodwill to her.

Ruan Yingyu was sitting in front of the mirror in the dressing room. Seeing Xia Wanyuan enter, she gave her a contemptuous look.

"Pfft." Ruan Yingyu glanced at Xia Wanyuan's makeup remover with eyes that were filled with ridicule. "It looks like the Xia family has really gone bankrupt. The great Miss Xia has actually been reduced to using this kind of third-rate product."

...

Xia Wanyuan had no knowledge of the current cosmetics brands. Those were all prepared by the production team.

Upon hearing Ruan Yingyu's words, Xia Wanyuan seemed to understand something. The entertainment industry was a place where one stepped on the weak and flattered the strong. Even the distribution of items depended on the person.