Chapter 103: Xiao Bao Forcefully Cheats his Father, Princess shows Her Talent

[.........]

[ Is he that rich? 300,000 dollars is gone in such a short time. ]

[ Tycoon NB, can't I take back my words? I'll roll over and see which god is so amazing. ]

Recommended for you

In the past, there were also rich fans who would give gifts like Myriad of Stars to promote the streamer they liked. However, that was only once or twice, but it could still cause a sensation on the platform.

It was the first time everyone had seen a rich person press Myriad of Stars thrice in a minute. Hence, many people were attracted to Xia Yu's live-stream.

When they entered the live-stream, they were first shocked by Xia Wanyuan and Xia Yu's appearances. They confirmed a few times that this was a gaming live-stream and not a Star Show live-stream.

They then looked at the hero the two of them were playing. Xia Wanyuan, who looked like a fairy, was actually playing with Luna, who was extremely difficult to operate. The arrogant and sunny youth was actually playing with the cute nanny who had been spinning in circles.

It had to be said that this contrast was very attractive to the audience, especially when everyone realized that Luna's maneuvering was outstanding.

After two or three rounds of tempering, Xia Wanyuan's learning ability was already very strong. Now, she could already fly around on the map gracefully.

After a round of games, the results of 12-0-8 made countless people cheer.

The special effects that had stopped for a while lit up again.

Everyone was already numb to the special effects of the gift. They just wanted to see when this rich person would stop eating lemons so easily.

"Daddy, when can we stop?"

In the study on the second floor of the manor, Xiao Bao was playing with his toys with a bitter expression on his face. Every once in a while, he would click on the left button of the mouse while Jun Shiling sat and edited the documents Lin Jing had sent him.

However, Xiao Bao actually did not know what was on the computer. Considering Xiao Bao's eyes, Jun Shiling stopped the mouse on the gift icon, then turned the back of the computer to Xiao Bao and gave the mouse to him, asking him to click on it every once in a while.

Xiao Bao, who was playing Ultraman, was extremely unwilling, but under Jun Shiling's influence, he accepted this glorious and difficult task.

Jun Shiling put down the documents and sat in front of the computer, looking at the situation in the live-stream.

Then, he looked speechlessly at Xiao Bao, who was playing with the Ultras on the ground.

This prodigal son.

Jun Shiling had instructed Xiao Bao to click on it every once in a while. He would send a gift every ten to twenty minutes.

However, it was obvious that Xiao Bao's understanding was different from Jun Shiling's.

The computer screen showed that in just half an hour, Xiao Bao had sent out fifty Myriad of Stars.

The total value was five million dollars.

Sensing Jun Shiling's gaze, Xiao Bao looked up from the toy, his big black grape-like eyes showing obvious adoration. "Daddy, my hand hurts. Huhu..."

......

Jun Shiling's expression darkened. "Stop playing. Go and do the homework the teacher assigned."

Recommended for you