Chapter 152: The Princess Won!!

The comments were also stunned.

[... Is this real? ]

[ Then, am I the one who doesn't know how to appreciate it? Why do I feel that Xia Wanyuan played it better? ]

Recommended for you

[ Bring me along, the one in front. I think Xia Wanyuan's performance is more infectious. ]

[ Master Guo probably underestimated the enemy? I didn't expect Xia Wanyuan to really have some skills. However, I still think highly of Master Guo. Master Guo must have not played seriously just now. ]

On the stage, Guo Tian looked at Xia Wanyuan, who was sitting calmly in a long dress, and suddenly felt a little guilty.

The gazes of his colleagues and audience were a little strange. Guo Tian composed himself and became serious.

"I wasn't serious just now. Now, please follow me." As Guo Tian spoke, he started playing the zither. Compared to before, he was indeed much more serious.

Almost at the moment Guo Tian rose, Xia Wanyuan strummed the zither and followed him.

The second half of the song was more relaxed than the first half. With the help of everyone, the Cowherd could meet the Weaver at Magpie Bridge once a year with the permission of the celestial heavens.

At this moment, the rhythm was relatively faster. In order to show off his skills, Guo Tian had specially changed his tone in many places. However, Xia Wanyuan's zither music had always followed closely behind him and could not be shaken off.

Although they had the same tone and rhythm, everyone could clearly hear two different voices.

Guo Tian's melody was very good. He was skilled and his music was smooth. As expected of a member of the National Guqin Association.

Unexpectedly, Xia Wanyuan's zither music followed Guo Tian closely. No matter how he flaunted his skills or how he changed them, Xia Wanyuan's zither music did not stop.

It was smooth and natural.

As time passed, the Cowherd finally welcomed their first meeting with the Weaver. The Milky Way was their foil, and all the magpies in the world flapped their wings to build a long bridge for them.

At that moment, the sound of their zither gradually became lighter. Guo Tian followed the rhythm of the melody. The sound of the zither was smooth, but it lacked a few genuine emotions.

As for Xia Wanyuan's zither music, it naturally made one feel relieved, grateful, happy, reluctant, emotional, and a series of other mixed emotions. It was as if everyone had become the main characters, experiencing the ups and downs of his life.

After the song ended, Guo Tian's expression was extremely ugly.

He had originally thought that Xia Wanyuan had faked her live-stream, but from her performance just now, Xia Wanyuan did have some ability.

"Little Friend Xia is indeed not bad. I believe that your music was composed by yourself. I believe the netizens also believe it." Guo Tian restrained the emotions in his eyes and wore a smile on his face. He did not mention the outcome at all and instead put on the posture of an elder.

"So, who won?"

Xia Wanyuan retracted her hand from the zither strings and looked at Guo Tian coldly. Her cold gaze made Guo Tian's heart turn cold.

"For little friend Xia to be able to keep up with my pace means that you have true ability. For a young person to reach your level is truly not bad. Let the competition be considered a draw. I am also considered an old person in the ancient zither world. If I continue to compete, won't others say that I don't give young people space to grow? Haha."