Chapter 112: Top Search

Chen Yun thought that if a doctor came to test his heart rate now, that line should rise very quickly like a rocket on a long train.

"Go and wash your hands," Jun Shiling said again, and Xiao Bao was brought away by the nanny pitifully.

Jun Shiling sat beside Xia Wanyuan and faced Chen Yun. Facing Jun Shiling's mountain-like imposing aura, Chen Yun was so anxious that he was sweating.

Recommended for you

"I'm done, Xiao." Chen Yun glanced at Jun Shiling and met his deep eyes. He hurriedly retracted the word 'Xia'. "I'll go back first."

With that, he stood up and bowed to Jun Shiling before leaving the hall as if he was escaping.

It was not until they were outside the door that Chen Yun took a deep breath. It was too terrifying.

Before he could react to the magical reality, an old man with gray hair appeared in front of him.

"Mr. Chen." The old man smiled kindly.

"Hello, hello. What's the matter?" Chen Yun looked confused.

"About Young Master and Madam, please keep this a secret, Mr. Chen."

"Oh, oh, definitely. I understand." No matter what he said, Chen Yun would agree first.

After Uncle Wang left, Chen Yun thought about Uncle Wang's words. "Madam??!!!"

What the heck?!!!

To be honest, even until just now, Chen Yun still felt that Xia Wanyuan might just be Jun Shiling's mistress who had given birth to a child.

After all, Jun Shiling had never made it public before. Furthermore, even though Xia Wanyuan had been criticized so badly a few years ago, President Jun had never come out to defend Xia Wanyuan.

But seeing the reverence in the old man's tone towards Xia Wanyuan and the way he addressed her as Madam, Chen Yun was completely stunned.

By the time he got home, Chen Yun's mind was still a mess.

"I didn't know that he came in directly. Don't worry, I will definitely instruct him properly and not leak it out." After Chen Yun left, Xia Wanyuan looked at Jun Shiling apologetically.

"Mm." Jun Shiling seemed to not care about this and replied casually.

"Even after our divorce, it won't leak out," Xia Wanyuan added after some thought.

Jun Shiling's hand that was reaching for the cup paused.

Then, as if nothing had happened, he picked up the teacup and drank a mouthful of water.

Chen Yun hesitated for a long time before finally convincing himself.

Who cared what relationship Jun Shiling had with Xia Wanyuan! In short, it was not a bad thing. Many people wanted to build a relationship with Jun Shiling, but they could not even find a way. Now, Xia Wanyuan had become his "wife".

Since Xia Wanyuan had guaranteed that the melody and lyrics of the song were composed by herself, things became much easier.

However, Chen Yun did not clarify immediately.

Recommended for you

He was actually a very professional manager. It was just that in Star Creation Entertainment, the struggles between the higher-ups were more serious. Back then, he had stood on the wrong side and was sent to the troublesome Xia Wanyuan, who no one else was willing to work with.