Chapter 268: Xia Wanyuan Painted

Just as everyone was disgusted by Cui Yongjun's matter but could do nothing about it, someone from the Painter Association suddenly suggested that Yuan Wanxia's painting, which had risen abruptly but was also very mysterious, had many ancient techniques.

Perhaps she would know these lost painting skills?

It was only then that everyone remembered Yuan Wanxia. Speaking of this person, everyone felt that it was strange. His painting value had risen too quickly while he himself had kept a low profile.

Recommended for you

Until now, other than his painting and the name Yuan Wanxia, no one knew anything else.

Hence, the president could only look for Professor Zhang and see if he could help contact Yuan Wanxia. Although at their age, they did not care about reputation anymore, it still felt aggrieved to be scolded by the painting and calligraphy world in Country Han.

When Professor Zhang called the manor, Xia Wanyuan was lying on the swing reading a book. After hearing Professor Zhang explain the situation, a hint of anger surged in Xia Wanyuan's heart.

"Then I'll leave this to you, Xiao Xia. That Light Error Art has been lost for too long. I wonder where Cui Yongjun learned this technique." Professor Zhang, who had always been easygoing, gritted his teeth when he spoke of Cui Yongjun.

"It's nothing. I know how to draw it. Don't worry, I'll send it to you tomorrow." Xia Wanyuan was originally a little surprised that Professor Zhang would suddenly look for her in such a hurry. After hearing what had happened from Professor Zhang, Xia Wanyuan calmed down.

After hanging up the phone, Xia Wanyuan searched for Cui Yongjun's painting online. When she saw the painting drawn by the so-called Master Han, Xia Wanyuan's eyes showed a hint of surprise.

Could such a painting be famous??

In her teacher's eyes in her previous life, this painting would stain the stove even if it was burned.

As for the 'wrong light' painting method, Xia Wanyuan felt that it was even more simple. In her previous life, this could only be considered a basic painting technique. She did not know how in the modern world this technique had become so popular.

Since she had agreed to Professor Zhang, Xia Wanyuan immediately went to look for Uncle Wang and asked him to prepare the brush, ink, and paper.

Since she was going to show the paintings in front of the netizens of the two countries, Xia Wanyuan drew even more meticulously this time. It took four hours before she finished painting one. When she looked up again, the sky was already dark.

Jun Shiling strode into the main building. Before he could speak, Uncle Wang pointed the way for him. "Madam is painting in the study."

When Jun Shiling walked to the study door, he smelled a faint ink fragrance.

Xia Wanyuan looked like she had finished painting. There was a Xuan paper on the table that was covered in ink. Xia Wanyuan sat by the side.

"Why did you think of painting today?" Jun Shiling walked over and took a look, his eyes shining with admiration. "Good painting."

"I have to do Professor Zhang a small favor." Xia Wanyuan massaged her temples. She had been focusing on painting for four hours consecutively, and her neck and arms were a little sore.

Jun Shiling took off his suit jacket and walked behind Xia Wanyuan, naturally massaging her shoulders.

"It's been hard on you." Jun Shiling's voice fell into Xia Wanyuan's ears, causing her to be stunned for a moment.