Chapter 87: Jun Shiling's Little Canary

"Pfft." Xuan Sheng laughed. Back then, when he was investigating Xia Wanyuan's information, he had not taken it seriously. He did not expect that Xia Wanyuan was actually Xia Yuanqing's daughter.

However, this canary was quite an ambitious canary. The Xia family was so big, could this little canary eat it?

"Ask the investment department to come back. I'll go there myself."

Recommended for you

Xuan Sheng retracted his legs from the table and threw the documents on the table. He picked up his coat from the back of the chair and strode out. His assistant hurriedly followed him.

"I don't have any requests for you. Just do whatever you want." Xia Wanyuan called Shen Qian to her office and discussed the company's plans with him.

Shen Qian had a lot of experience. He started from scratch and the company developed from a small studio to having close to a thousand employees. Shen Qian knew basically every job well.

This meant that he was a leader who was extremely close to the bottom. This was extremely valuable to the higher management of the company.

Xia Wanyuan admired Shen Qian greatly. This person was ambitious but not greedy. He was capable and had a good character. He was a rare talent.

If not for the coincidence that allowed Xia Wanyuan to bump into him in his most pathetic state, Xia Wanyuan would never have the confidence to make such a talent work for her willingly.

While chatting with Xia Wanyuan, Shen Qian kept refreshing his understanding of this woman in front of him.

Xia Wanyuan had a big picture view that many people her age did not have. It was as if she was born to be in power, and she had the confidence to control anything and everything.

After half an hour, Shen Qian was already extremely convinced of Xia Wanyuan.

"Thank you for saving me from prison, Chairman Xia. To me, you're equivalent to giving me a new life. I will work hard for you."

After the company went bankrupt, he did not want to implicate his brothers who had followed him since graduation. After giving everyone a generous severance fee, he asked them to leave.

His girlfriend, who he had loved for many years, was already pregnant with his child, but she had proposed to break up with him at this moment.

From a privileged person to a successful entrepreneur, there were countless flowers on the way.

However, when he reached the lowest point, it was this woman who reached out to him.

Xia Wanyuan had given him a lot of power and almost had no restrictions on him. This made him very touched.

"If your performance this year reaches the target, I will give you 10% of the company shares."

"This?!" Shen Qian was someone who had been tempered in the business world and had never been shocked by Xia Wanyuan's spending.

The Xia family's business was not small. Taking into account the 10% shares, it was actually much more valuable than the company he had founded. In the ten years he had been in the business world, he had never met such a boss.

"Do your job well. You and this company will be together for glory and for destruction. I believe in you." Xia Wanyuan smiled at Shen Qian trustfully.

10% shares was indeed a lot, but compared to a loyal and capable manager, it was nothing.