Chapter 138: Pretty Person, Beautiful Horse

Xia Wanyuan frowned when she heard Prince Charlie's words.

China had a long history. A long time ago, transportation was inconvenient, and people traveled by horse-riding. Furthermore, they would train horses in large numbers and use them as combat horses to increase the combat ability of the army.

Even the Great Xia Dynasty a thousand years ago had a fully formed cavalry.

Recommended for you

The history of the Eagle Kingdom was not even half that of China. When China's civilization was brilliant and open, they were still eating raw meat and drinking blood. Now, they were showing off their superiority with horsemanship.

"Prince Charlie, I've long heard that your riding skills are excellent. I wonder if I have the honor of asking you for advice?"

Before Jun Shiling could speak, Xia Wanyuan spoke leisurely.

Everyone present looked at Xia Wanyuan in surprise.

Other than Jun Shiling and Lin Jing, everyone else had an incredulous expression.

There was a reason why Prince Charlie dared to feel so superior in front of Jun Shiling.

In recent years, Prince Charlie had consecutively won the individual championship at the European equestrian championship. He had even represented the Eagle Kingdom to attend global equestrian competitions and had achieved considerable results.

It could be said that Prince Charlie's riding skills were top-notch worldwide.

And now, this woman who looked as gentle as water that Jun Shiling had brought actually wanted to compete with Prince Charlie. Everyone felt that Xia Wanyuan was asking to be humiliated.

Prince Charlie felt that Jun Shiling would never agree to his wife competing with him.

After all, although this was a private event, one party was the controller of the Chinese economy and the other was the royal prince of the world power.

It could be said that they represented the face of their countries. Prince Charlie believed that Jun Shiling would not let a weak woman cause trouble.

"Alright, then represent me and seek advice from Prince Charlie." Who would have thought that Jun Shiling would agree to Xia Wanyuan's suggestion after taking a deep look at her?

"Mr. Jun, won't I be bullying women like this? Why don't we compete?" Prince Charlie did not really want to win Jun Shiling. He only wanted to show off his skills and give Jun Shiling face so that they could draw.

Now that Jun Shiling had asked his wife to compete, wasn't it obvious that he wanted to lose?

"Prince Charlie, do you think that women can't compare to you?"

Prince Charlie could not refute Xia Wanyuan's accusation. "Alright, then please go and change your clothes. I'll wait for you here."

After Xia Wanyuan was brought to change into her riding attire, Jun Shiling sat on a chair and poured himself a cup of tea.

"Mr. Jun, do you want to consider it again?" Prince Charlie was arrogant and felt that it was meaningless to compare himself to a woman.

"Prince Charlie, you should worry about whether you can win or not." Jun Shiling didn't look worried at all, as if he was confident that Xia Wanyuan would win.

"But..." Before Prince Charlie could finish his sentence, he saw Xia Wanyuan walk towards them after changing.

The attire for the equestrian competition was extremely experienced. Xia Wanyuan was dressed in a simple white knight suit. A pair of high boots made her legs look straight and slender. Her top was tucked into the waist of her pants, outlining the perfect waistline and making her look slender.