Chapter 67: Flower Crown Beauty

After the lecture ended, everyone dispersed. There were originally some people who looked at Xuan Sheng with a smile and wanted to use this opportunity to get to know him. But who would have thought that when they really wanted to talk to him, Xuan Sheng would reject them from a thousand miles away?

Most of the people who attended the lecture were people of status and reputation. Seeing that Xuan Sheng had no intention of communicating with the crowd, they did not force him. Soon, most of the people in the hall had left.

Xia Wanyuan sat on the chair and waited for Li Nian to come and find her. Seeing that Xia Wanyuan did not leave, Xuan Sheng stayed behind.

Xuan Sheng was different from his initial enthusiasm. At this moment, he no longer insisted on speaking to Xia Wanyuan. Instead, he sat on a chair and supported himself with his right hand. He unconsciously rubbed his ear studs. His eyes were turbulent and his emotions could not be seen.

"I've seen your shows, Miss Xia."

Xia Wanyuan was reading the textbook sent by the lecturer when Xuan Sheng spoke again. His tone was less frivolous now.

"My acting skills are so bad, but you can still watch on?"

Xia Wanyuan herself was too lazy to watch the television dramas that the original owner of the body filmed. It was hard for this person to think that the television series she acted in was good.

"Miss Xia, you are too humble. I admire you very much. This is my name card. I hope that I will have the chance to cooperate with you in the future." Xuan Sheng handed a black name card to Xia Wanyuan. There was a warm smile in his peach blossom eyes.

"Why aren't you leaving yet?" A deep voice sounded above her head. Jun Shiling had unknowingly walked to Xia Wanyuan's side.

"I don't know where Elder Zhong is." Xia Wanyuan looked up at Jun Shiling. The coldness in his voice was about to freeze.

"Young Master Jun, I've heard so much about you."

Interrupted by Jun Shiling's sudden appearance, Xuan Sheng retracted his extended name card. His eyes darted between Xia Wanyuan and Jun Shiling before he smiled and extended his hand to Jun Shiling.

Jun Shiling did not even spare a glance at Xuan Sheng. He only looked at Xia Wanyuan. "Let's go."

"Okay." Xia Wanyuan was about to get up when the ribbon on her dress wrapped around the little hook on the armrest.

Xia Wanyuan turned her head to untie it, but since the little bend was behind her, she could only reach out awkwardly to pull the ribbon.

Xuan Sheng was about to help Xia Wanyuan, when Jun Shiling walked up to her and bent down to untie Xia Wanyuan's ribbon.

As the hook was behind Xia Wanyuan, Jun Shiling stretched out his arm as if he was hugging her.

Being half-carried by Jun Shiling, the faint scent of sandalwood wafted over. Xia Wanyuan raised her head and bumped into Jun Shiling's firm chest.

Jun Shiling felt a hint of warmth in his arms. He lowered his head and met Xia Wanyuan's eyes.

At that moment, the two of them were so close that Xia Wanyuan could feel the heat emanating from Jun Shiling. The noise in the hall was cut off, and it was as if only the area in Jun Shiling's arms was quiet.

"It's done." Jun Shiling clenched his fists and took a step back.

Xia Wanyuan stood up and followed Jun Shiling out of the hall.