No.

//A relationship is like a string,
Sometimes the string gets knotted,
Making it smaller,
Weaker,
The string can be mended,
Depending on whether,
You can undo the knot
Or not...
-Y/h Y/l/n 'You'//

"I'm sorry." Mason sniffs, kissing the top of your forehead. "I'm so f*cking sorry Y/n..." he says, with such guilt in his voice, it pains, it hurts for you, because you literally yelled at him.

And now, now you realise that yeah...maybe he was telling the truth.

"I understand how you thought I was-...I was cheating, but I swear I would never." Mason explains, but you can tell the slight fear of losing you in his tone.

Tears roll down your cheeks, "I know I sound so stupid but she put a red love heart by your name Mase" you mumble, as you hear Mason chuckle.

"Aw you're jealous!" He smirks, pulling away from you and staring at your gorgeous eyes.

"I'm not!" You give him a weird look, as he just takes in all your mesmerising features.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you look really pretty in that dress. Makes me feel even more worse for not coming home sooner and going to the party." He smiles, a dimple shining through his cheek.

"I walked home in the rain, and my face is smudged with mascara, and your saying I look really pretty? Pfft, I should have this witchy look more often." You huff as Mason laughs, and it feels good. Good to hear him, to be with him.

That's the best thing, although you and Mason could argue for hours, once one person is laughing, everything is back to normal.

Sometimes better than normal.

A few minutes pass and you find yourself cuddling with Mason, just in his t-shirt, your legs intertwining with his.

"Sorry about everything Mason. I overreacted, I should've trusted you once and for all." You kiss the top of his nose, as he smiles with his eyes closed, pulling you closer to him.

"Eurgh did u shower?" You joke around, trying to ease up the cheesiness going on.

"Shut up." He mumbles, now pouting.

And the answer is no,
You guys aren't breaking up,
And not anytime soon...