Everything but also Nothing...

//all my tears,
Have been used up.
-Y/n Y/l/n 'You'//

After a while, Brianna carries on giving me company till a chime escapes her phone and she beckons that she must leave.

I can't resist the urge to call Y/n and ask if she's safe.

What if it was all a misunderstanding?

What if?....

"I should get going." Brianna stands up the same time as me, and embraces me in another hug, her empowering perfume sticking to my chest.

As we let go, she looks me dead in the eye, and we hold this look.

Her blue eyes, are different, they are dark, they don't remind me of oceans, or the sky, they are sinister and mysterious as if she's hiding a massive secret and a disturbing past.

"I'll lead you out." I use it as an excuse to get some air, I could use it, and not be stuck thinking about Y/n all day in my- I mean our apartment.

Your POV

As soon as you step out of Asher's car, exploding your foot onto the pavement, outside your and Mason's apartment, the sky becomes a tar-black and large clouds move towards you as if it is icing to your heartened emotions.

People begin to run for cover outside and umbrellas blossom as the clouds spit out thrice beads of water.

Puddles begin plinking as the rainfall becomes heavier, each drop planting on your forehead and increasing your migraine to even worse.

You turn around and Asher has drove off.

You sigh, as the water trickles down your face tingling your body as making you even more cold, as if you're in the shade, the shade that never get's sun.

Or so it seems.

Without warning, the apartment building door opens, and-

You squint the bluriness out of your eyes and focus on Brianna walking out the door....

With Mason.

With Mason?

She looks over her shoulder to Mason behind her and begins cackling as Mason struggles a smile back.

Your heart explodes in a millie tiny pieces, too tiny to be put back into place.

To make things worse...or better, however you wish to put it...Mason begins eye contact with you and just with that touch, the magnifying electrical touch...
You can feel this energy..this lost energy, the soulless energy, but in fact, it's no energy at all.

It's loss.
It's pain.
It's sadness.
It's emptiness.

It's everything.
Simply everything

But at the same time.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

Too focused on your thoughts, and his eyes you don't even realise Brianna hop into a taxi and drift away, almost as quick as you and Mason.

Instantly, you run over to him and wrap your arms around him, to which he gives a look of surprise then hugs you back even tighter,

Something feels off though, incredibly and very off.

This scent...

This feminine scent...

You pull away, a look of disgust on your face.

"Mason why does your shirt smell of perfume...?" You gulp down the lump in your throat.

"I-" he struggles to get the words out. "Brianna hugged me and had a lot of perfume on Y/n." His face expression changes

You raise your eyebrows slightly as Mason looks another way, anger rising up to him.

He shakes his head disaggreeingly, "No, no you do not get to make me feel this way when you f*cking kissed that guy before my eyes!" He raises his voice as you flinch and step back.

Mason takes a deep breath noticing your sudden fear.

"You f*cking kissed him Y/n....you kissed him."

....