Spill

//Uh oh,
There it goes,
I said too much it overflows.
Why do I always spill?
-Mason Mount 'You' //

Your POV

Everything heightened, your emotions, your feelings, your perspective on everything..and everyone.

Asher's mystery is beginning to bother you, when he said 'nothing' there was clearly something.

Nothing is a fake word, a word people use to escape from things, to run away, to be cowards. It is a word that is so little yet means so much.

A simple word like this, tells you everything.

One thing for sure is that Asher is bottling eveyrthing up, and it needs to be let out.

"Spill it Asher."  You murmur, watching him twitch a slight smile and stay silent.

That means eveyrthing.

Silence.

{A few hours later}

Mason's POV

The sky is pitch black and empty, no glistening stars calling out my name anymore. No shooting stars when I need it most. Ambulances are driving in an out of the hospital car park as I lean against the concrete wall waiting for Y/n to leave the premises. If i have to stay here all night then I will, I need to be there for her, Ineed to protect her against Asher.

Against that b*tch who is stealing my girl.

F*ck.

My girl.

Laughing is coming out from the hospital as I spin my head around immediately, only to see a young mother with the same features as Y/n leave the building as her spouse holds a baby carrier with a-...a newborn gorgeous baby.

"Mason" Although it sounded harsh and hoarse unlike Y/n's soft soothing voice, hope still lingered inside me, only to figure that Brianna was calling my name.

I can't be arsed with her...I really cant.

"Hey dude what's wrong?" She comes closer to me, her car keys jingling in her fingers.

I bury my head in my hands and ignore her.

It's not her fault but I just want to plant eveyrthing on her.

"Are you ok? Why are you..well here?" She perches beside me as I stay silent for a while.

"Not now Brianna, some sh*t happened." I argue rudely as she raises her hand in defence.
"Ok ok sorry!"

We stay in silent for a while.

"Sorry I just-" I sniff, I can't handle this anymore, I want Y/n to wrap me in her arms and make me safe again.

"Hey, you can tell me..."

Before I know it, I'm spilling out everything, word upon word flooding out of my mouth

Brianna simply looks at me, nodding, her smile mysterious...yet sinister.

Your POV

"Hey you can tell me, you know that right?" You place your soft hand on his cold, blushed cheek as you feel him slightly flinch away.

Something is on Asher's mind..and it's not going away...