Never Him

//It was a match made,
In Heaven,
Too bad we were,
On Earth
-Y/n Y/l/n //

Elegantly,this gorgeous...princess, strides down the curved, wide staircase, one hand sliding against the maroon, slick rail and the fingers on her other hand pinched to hold up her dress.

This princess, smiles, she smiles ever so gracefully, so sincerely, as her eyes search the room.

Yearning for something....someone.

This princess...is Y/n Y/l/n...and f*ck she looks beautiful, so beautiful that it tears apart my heart, blood oozing out of it.

Memories flash in my mind, how she looked on our fake ball.

If only,

If only I could rush back to those times, those times I could place my hands upon her waist, and bring her closer to me, and whisper a compliment of...

..the chocolate fountain...

{memory (from 'Us')}

I tug her closer to me, in the least flirtatious way, and bring my mouth to her neck only inches apart.

I tilt my neck ever so slightly, her breath hitches slightly, grasped by my silent touch.
He whispers softly, "That chocolate fountain looks so good over there..."

Surprised, she moves further away from me to look at me dead in the eye. "You pulled me closer to say that?" She remarks in astonishment.

And in fact, to her surprise, there was a chocolate fountain oozing our warm chocolate in the distant corner.

{from Mason's POV ^^^}

I love her.

But everything fades away, when she doesn't even take a glance at me, and takes Asher's arm, holding it with her silk gloves, as people whisper to their partners in such hushed tones, they sound like mice.

Someone by my side tugs my blazer slightly, but my complete attention is diverted on Y/n, and only Y/n...

All she does, is laugh to a funny joke Asher had remarked and it makes me feel like sh*t..because that should be me making her laugh with my pathetic use of language.

Not him.

Never him.

"Mason, come on the dance will begin soon, butttt there's a few seconds to spare...come on !" Brianna giggles, pulling me away to a secretive place however my heart yearns for its magnet, for its other half.

For Y/n.

Always for Y/n..

Brianna isolates me into a secret garden, with flowers everywhere, all of them seem droopy, and damaged, as if they have been used to many times. They have been going through the same sh*t everyday.

Brianna's ocean..yet mysterious eyes zoom into mine, as her fingers brush over mine. It feel tingly, unreal, and so...unnatural.

Your POV

"Come on! Whoa...there's a beautiful garden here!" You hold Asher's hand and lead him into an array of flowers, however as you notice each one, you can't help but frown. Each and every flower looks miserable, as if they have been used too many times, as if they have been going through the same sh*t every single day...

"What's with the frown?" Asher pulls the tip of your chin up so it is directly proportional to his face, so that his emerald eyes stick out and clash onto yours.

Yet it feels fake...staged almost.

Unreal.
Unnatural.

You smile to hide away the uneasiness, and lead him down a pathway,the royal burgundy carpet laid out before you, as your heels make softthudsupin it.

Taking a turn, you notice...a beautiful brunette boy, with the eyes of an angel, the jawline of a gentlemen...and the similarities...of someone you know deep inside.

Taking one long, curious glance at him, you study his features, as he is lured in by this girl, this girl with mesmerising but...fake features,as if they have been molded by herself.

She wears a face, which once used to be the face of someone who you couldn't take your eyes of off, which once used to be the comparison of Disney princesses, but now..it looks disheartened, lost and saddened, with a struggling past...

As you peer over the corner, Asher urges you to move away, "Come on! Y/n I can't get in trouble hurry up!"

You weren't sure of what Asher would 'get in trouble' for, since the dance is expected to start in 15-20 miunutes, there was by far, plenty of time to spare.

Too mesmerised by this brunette boy, you focus onto him, as his face give away hints of his personality...

Something is hurting your brain, straining it almost, as if it's tearing apart things...memories...and replacing it with the old ones..

Yet, your heart feels soothed by only the appearance of this gorgeous man.

By only the presence of standing near him, something is at ease...something is found..