Deja Vu

specified for theme; music attached >>

//If love,
Is just a word,
Why does it hurt,
So much,
When you realise,
It's not there...
Or at least you cant,
Find it...
-Y/n Y/l/n 'You'

{a couple days later}

Early in the morning, Asher had dropped you off to the hall in only your pyjamas, where you led off to a ginormous suite, full of makeup artists and all sorts.

Of course, a ball to distract you, a ball to take your mind off of things, however you are getting some type of deja vu.

The makeup.
The hair.

Most of all...The dress.

The dress is oddly familiar...

Really familiar....

"Have we done this before?" You ask the hairstyle as she wraps a piece of your soft hair on the curling wand elegantly.

All she does is simply smile and reply, "I don't think so love." Wrinkles form around her eyes when she smiles, and it's obvious that she's had a happy life, she's been smiling so much that there are wrinkles engraved near her eyes.

Or maybe the smiles were fake?...

This time, you truly felt like a princess as your reflection fluttered upon you, the shimmering gems sparking in the sunlight.

Feeling like a princess...is different than actually feeling like a princess..

Something is missing..there's no Prince..there's nothing..no one because you can't remember.

Tears threaten to form in your eyes but you push them back.

What is happening?

Everything is tumbling apart, yet puzzling altogether, something is wrong but it feels like it will add up to be right.

But you need to remember..before anything can be right again,...you need to remember...

You have to...

Mason's POV

A handsome man stands upon me in my reflection, his suit perfect, his watch glistening, his hair magical...everything a man could dream off.

But...something is wrong.

Y/n needs to be here to fix my tie, to adjust it, to make it fit in, to complain me to hurry up, she needs to be here to wrap her hands around my neck and tease me with a long and passionate kiss, a kiss I have been aching for...

"Mason ready to go?" Someone calls from the doorway and I immediately spin my head around to see a Brianna in this gorgeous dress.

It's a light pink and flares down, it's familiar...

Everything is familiar.

Deja Vu.

The suit.

The ball.

{in the ball}

Memories of the ball last year on mine and Y/n's 'honeymoon' flash in my mind, how flabbergasted I was, how I awed at the dome sucking in all the negativity...

How the walls were engraved with mosaics, each with a different story to tell,

It was certainly magnificent..but not the same..not the same as before.

Elegant Violin music chimes, as waiters carefully hand out glasses of champagne or simple refreshers.

I feel sick, so I refuse although Brianna gives me a slight nudge, yet I still didn't take it, and the butler went away.

"Why didn't you take it!?" She whispers, quite harshly.

"I'm not in the mood." Her hand holds onto my bicep tighter.

"It's more respectful to just take a glass and keep it in your hands....besides it makes you look more handsome  like that anyway." She silently giggles as if she flattered me so much.

*cough* Embarrassing *cough*

I smile.

That's all I can do:

Smile.

That shows everything, that's enough, that can mask everything that is happening behind the scenes.

Out of the blue, the music increases, the tension creating a soothing mix of high and low pitches, relaxing my ears instead of cursing them.

Before I know it, all heads are directed upon the staircases...I follow..and-.

Holy sh*t...